My First Cycle

TheHatDropper

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doing the injections myself - mixed a ml of both into one syringe -then injected 1ml into each quad.

Was shitting myself! Sitting there with a great big needle, about to shove it an inch into my leg - took some guts, but I stuck it in and felt absolutely NO PAIN at all! So the second leg went much better! Will be doing 1ml of each once a week the same way I did it today. Injected 6 hours ago, and still no pain.

Bit of a slight ache at both sites, but nothing major or painful. Did 20 minutes cardio on the bike to get the blood flowing through the quads - Already gt an awesome pump just from that!

Hand surgery scheduled for end of Nov, which is 2 weeks after end of cycle.

Ok, woke up this morning, and yes, I do have pain at both injection sites. One is worse than the other, and my guess is the two oils didn't fully mix, so when I injected the right leg first, the bulk of the oil was supertest (last oil I put into syringe), and the bulk in left leg was deca. Left leg feels way better than right leg. Pain feels like when someone puts a knee into your thigh - deadleg : Not as bad, bad it doesn't go away like a deadleg would!

Injections are dirt cheap. All the advice I have had regarding Supertest is that you should cut it 50/50 with another oil, else it will cripple you for at least 3 days due to the pain. In fact, it is suggested to let the supertest warm up (in the sun for instance) for a while to get it above room temp, cut it 50/50 with grapeseed oil, then inject - apparently this should give you no pain.

But as I have found over the last few months : Everyone has their own bit of advice, which in most cases contradicts someone elses advice! The best bet is to pick the advice you like, try it, then see how it goes. I cut the supertest 50/50 with Deca, and I certainly have not experienced the level of pain that other people have mentioned.

Silly question 1: has anyone found a height gain after juicing for a while? One of the main effects of Testosterone is Increased bone remodeling and growth. This may only be in relation to test when you are a kid, but as an adult, I am curious to know if it has made any height difference to anyone here?

Silly question 2 : Anyone still use creatine while on a cycle?

I remember reading that bone plates (might be wrong terminology), 'close' after a certaini age, I think about 21 - 23 from memory, so you wont experience any height gains.

Furthermore the only reported height gains are from cycels off HGH and not just test, AFAIK... dont hold this against me.

Also creatine should be fine when your "on".. again Ive never used gear so dont believe me.. do your own research.

Good to hear there is not too much pain, it will ease as you do more injections till you dont notice it much at all, though for some people anything with prop in it hurts and I think your supertest has some of this.

Sorry but you will not grow any taller taking aas. You can take creatine on cycle but many people save it for pct.

Just about doubled my eating - focusing heavily on Protein. I do need to eat more though I think.

Start the morning with a big protein drink (50g) and carbs about 40g. Big bowl of Oats porridge, and two thick slices of wholemeal toast with Olive Oil spread.

Morning tea is two thick slices of wholemeal toast with Olive Oil spread, Protein shake, tin of Tuna.

Protein shake before workout which is between 12 and 2pm. Then two thick slices of wholemeal toast with Olive Oil spread, Protein shake, tin of Tuna after workout.

Protein shake in afternoon. Then have early dinner with family which is usually two chicken breasts and salad/veges. Then evening snack is two serves of noodles with big tin of tuna and olive oil. Protein shake before going to bed.

So per day as follows:

Protein = 340g

Carbs = 477g

Fat = 42g

Just about doubled my eating - focusing heavily on Protein. I do need to eat more though I think.

Start the morning with a big protein drink (50g) and carbs about 40g. Big bowl of Oats porridge, and two thick slices of wholemeal toast with Olive Oil spread.

Morning tea is two thick slices of wholemeal toast with Olive Oil spread, Protein shake, tin of Tuna.

Protein shake before workout which is between 12 and 2pm. Then two thick slices of wholemeal toast with Olive Oil spread, Protein shake, tin of Tuna after workout.

Protein shake in afternoon. Then have early dinner with family which is usually two chicken breasts and salad/veges. Then evening snack is two serves of noodles with big tin of tuna and olive oil. Protein shake before going to bed.

So per day as follows:

Protein = 340g

Carbs = 477g

Fat = 42g

yes you need to eat more

i dont know how you come up with those figures for carbs and protein from what you have described as your meals so far??

your pre workout and post workout meals should be swapped around. no carbs before a workout? lunacy

throw some fast digesting carbs in PWO too ^_^

Can't eat more than two slices at a time - I get it from a bakery and trust me, the slices are seriously twice as think as other toast bread - in comparison, I would think it is equal to 5 slices of normal toast bread - I struggle to get it into the toaster!

How do I come up with those figure? http://www.fitday.com. You can put all your meals and snacks and drinks into it, and it works out the carbs, protein and fat for each day. Try it, it's pretty cool.

I will swap my pre and post workout eating around, try to eat more, but I do struggle!

It can be hard to get all that protein in, but as suggested try not to rely too much on shakes and keep getting lean meat like chicken and fish intake up. I dont kow that I would be wanting to eat so much bread.

You will be able to asess things as you go, you should start to notice weight gains fairly fast keep drinking lots of water too. Let us know how things go.

Well, I like the whole Meal bread because of the fibre aspect. Will try to get more meat into the diet.

Why do you guys not recommend taking that many shakes? I thought that was a great way to get the protein into the body.

Also, what are your thoughts on using clen at the same time? Would that halt the muscle gain? After all, clen really only raises your body temp and converts fat to more free fat to be used in training? Thoughts?

Weight has gone up 2kgs in under 3 days (will be 72 hours this afternoon - 6:30am Thurs now - took first shot at 3pm Monday afternoon). Pain in Leg has just about gone now. Decided to try some deep heat on the site last night before going to bed - don't know if it worked, but it feel one hell of a lot better!!