Looking for Auckland Training Partner

GazzaAux

I'm on the lookout for a good training partner.

But I'm training at Just Workout in the CBD.

I usually start training at 4pm though as I finish work early. I could adjust to suit though.

Currently train 5 days a week after work and two cardio sessions on the weekend on the Shore.

What is your goal?

I'm wanting to start entering the Athletic Classes in bodybuilding comps.

Stats: 183cm, 90kgs

• 1 month later...

Hi Peroxide, I just joined this site. I'm looking for someone to train with. I'm based in the Ellerslie/Mt Wellington area. I haven't joined a gym yet but I have access the the chiropractic college gym and I have my own set of dumbells. It would be nice to find a serious training partner but also good just to have some folks to rock up to the gym with to make sure I get there. I do free weights, lots of push up and chin ups and create my own workouts based on Tony Horton's P90X programme. I do three resistance workouts a week, three cardio (mainly swimming and kenpo) and I do an hour to an hour and half of yoga each day. I just moved to Auckland so my transport is somewhat limited and I'm still figuring out where everything is. Ali

. It would be nice to find a serious training partner but also good just to have some folks to rock up to the gym with to make sure I get there. I do free weights, lots of push up and chin ups and create my own workouts based on Tony Horton's P90X programme. I do three resistance workouts a week, three cardio (mainly swimming and kenpo) and I do an hour to an hour and half of yoga each day. I just moved to Auckland so my transport is somewhat limited and I'm still figuring out where everything is. Ali

The perfect women. Good luck with your training goals.

Hi Peroxide, I just joined this site. I'm looking for someone to train with. I'm based in the Ellerslie/Mt Wellington area. I haven't joined a gym yet but I have access the the chiropractic college gym and I have my own set of dumbells. It would be nice to find a serious training partner but also good just to have some folks to rock up to the gym with to make sure I get there. I do free weights, lots of push up and chin ups and create my own workouts based on Tony Horton's P90X programme. I do three resistance workouts a week, three cardio (mainly swimming and kenpo) and I do an hour to an hour and half of yoga each day. I just moved to Auckland so my transport is somewhat limited and I'm still figuring out where everything is. Ali

P90X is more cardio. Bodybuilding just more mass.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 11 months later...