Grilled Chicken

Varven

Hey Guys,

Ive been using this recipe every Sunday night to last me through the first couple of days of the week.

I usually take about 1.5 KG skinless boneless chicken breasts.

Cut, clean, wash, say your prayers etc etc

Soak in a marinade of olive oil, chicken stock any spices from masters food spices.. (my favs @ the moment are moroccan and cajun seasoning).

Let it marinade for about an hour or two... poke holes in the chicken tits to allow the flavour to infuse.

Enter George foreman... grill the bits for not more than 10 mins, ensure the bits are cooked without being burnt.. eat/store/ snort/inject whatever.

I'd take a closer look at those chickens if I was you VV, GE modified foods could be just as dodgy as "super supplements",........do these chickens of yours sometimes do parades down Queen Street, or have rolls in XXX movies :shock:

Hey Guys,

Ive been using this recipe every Sunday night to last me through the first couple of days of the week.

I usually take about 1.5 KG skinless boneless chicken breasts.

Cut, clean, wash, say your prayers etc etc

Soak in a marinade of olive oil, chicken stock any spices from masters food spices.. (my favs @ the moment are moroccan and cajun seasoning).

Let it marinade for about an hour or two... poke holes in the chicken tits to allow the flavour to infuse.

Enter George foreman... grill the bits for not more than 10 mins, ensure the bits are cooked without being burnt.. eat/store/ snort/inject whatever.

lol2.gif

I had interviews scheduled so I had to stay in the office until finished,.......I wanted to see the two TANKS (F@$k Tui,....even my wife did'nt believe THAT one!!!)

Must have been a bit nipplish for the girlies yesterday :shock:

its at the auckland showgrounds in greenlane.

should be a crack up, although im sure it will attract alot of weird people.

i think im going tommorow nite lol will let u all know how it was...

instead of a supplement review might spend abit of time and put together an erotica 2006 review :pfft:

Nothing wrong with a little lifestyle expo.. yeah it was more amusing than anything else.. cool ill chip into the review if I go tonight.

Last year was really interesting in one way.. I got there and then realized one off the cover girls on a local xxx magazine happens to be a good girl mate of mine.. I can never look at her the same way after having seen her bits :pfft: