Supplement retailer reviews

Dontrunwithknives

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give punch supplements the thumbs up for the most part.

Been with them a long time.....only two times I have had a courier issue with it not arriving and both times Chris sent out a replacement pronto and hassle free.

One thing I really like which I didnt mention. After you are with them awhile you get one or two of sample supplements thrown in with your order.

I buy my supplements from Supplement me and when I use my VIP card I get four dollars off the price of supper quad or depending what type of creatine that I am going to buy at the time and good friendly service as well.Supplements NZ good service when I bought a tube of interaitctive whey from the Henderson store I asked for it to be shipped down to Dunedin and it turned up two days after I got back from Aucks plus I got few samaples as well good and fast delivery.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I will never purchase from shotgunsupplements, about a year ago they sent me twice my order (a tub of whey) and said it was fraud I have several interviews with the police and in the end I was not charged as they was no way I could have commited the act.

I paid for the extra tub in the end and when I called about it they didn't want to hear anything (andy in particular) a bunch of tossers who put me through unnessary stress for several weeks during end of semester exams. They are also well are truely over priced!

Bodybuilding.co.nz is definitely the best out there and I am glad I came across them been ordering off them for over a year now great prices and service! and most importantly stress free!

I will never purchase from shotgunsupplements, about a year ago they sent me twice my order (a tub of whey) and said it was fraud I have several interviews with the police and in the end I was not charged as they was no way I could have commited the act.

I paid for the extra tub in the end and when I called about it they didn't want to hear anything (andy in particular) a bunch of tossers who put me through unnessary stress for several weeks during end of semester exams. They are also well are truely over priced!

Bodybuilding.co.nz is definitely the best out there and I am glad I came across them been ordering off them for over a year now great prices and service! and most importantly stress free!

let it go bro

they might be tossers, but let it go

Most NZ retailers seem to be pretty onto it, they won't keep customers for long if they're not :nod:

I've never had any bad experiences with orders from Bodybuilding.co.nz, Shotgun, NzMuscle, Punchsupplements and probably a few others I'm forgetting.

Unless there's a particular deal elsewhere, I usually go with Bodybuilding.co.nz as I use Nutratech products for the most part, good value and Hennie's always a great guy to deal with.

I have been keeping up date with the deals what xtreme nutrition have some good deals like there sales what have and Moe gives me some supplements each time before I head back to Dunedin now that is good service.

I have to put my hand up here and say that the team at Endorphin Systems have always looked after me.

:nod: Andrew is pretty clued up on his supplements all right, and he's been helping members here for years. He also refuses any credit, preferring to stay incognito. :doh: I got him to write all the Newbies' Guide articles in our Supplements forum though. Definitely worth a read if you want to know the finer details of whey, creatine, etc. So yeah, if people are feeling generous, supporting these guys would be nice.

rumor has it that Moe sometimes places pro cards in random tubs like toys in a cereal box...

Ooh, political! But I LOL'd! :pfft: