Titan UG Feedback??

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you get fake shit, dont complain, as they may not return your txts/emails etc You may never catch up with them again.

Say it was great, and could you buy more. Then you could smack them sideways and break a leg when it is hand over time. If that suits your character, better.

When operating outside teh law, the law of teh jungle works best, wouldnt it?

Just saying.

Fine print: I do not advocate the use of violence. But, I do see the value in it.

Smack the scammer behind the head with a pickaxe handle...make sure its made of the best hickory and not that fake wood thats been doing the rounds...hickory v skin n bone..no contest. \:D/

wow, i cant believe this is still going on. why dont you guys pull up your panties? crying like girls over fake gear in a lingered thread...

let me tell you something, underground labs of respected stature are pushing out millions in sales on a weekly basis - these are the sort of companies you can trust next to pharmaceutical brands.

what is commonly referred to as an "underground lab" in new zealand, is nothing more than a monkey in his kitchen or bedroom with one hand on a dohnut or in his pants and the other on a plunger, filtering what you are lead to believe is "quality" gear because he graduated from kindergarten finger painting school and was able to print a nifty little label on his computer!

wow, i cant believe this is still going on. why dont you guys pull up your panties? crying like girls over fake gear in a lingered thread...

let me tell you something, underground labs of respected stature are pushing out millions in sales on a weekly basis - these are the sort of companies you can trust next to pharmaceutical brands.

what is commonly referred to as an "underground lab" in new zealand, is nothing more than a monkey in his kitchen or bedroom with one hand on a dohnut or in his pants and the other on a plunger, filtering what you are lead to believe is "quality" gear because he graduated from kindergarten finger painting school and was able to print a nifty little label on his computer!

in comes WBJ with his everso awesome advice

The thread starter has already come back and explained how it is all good now. No one was crying.

in comes WBJ with his everso awesome advice

u mad brah?

Just in case this topic starts heating up, remember - if it bursts into flames, the mods will be putting people outside to cool off. :wink:

u mad brah?

The thread starter has already come back and explained how it is all good now. No one was crying.

well its a prevalent observation ive made; it has been happening more frequently in multiple threads. like ive said in the past, the victims should take it as a leason learnt and heed warnings to future buyers upon their interest. dont use your discretion to publicly exploit someone or something. sometimes it can even turn out to be a small misunderstanding, as it is in this case. to reiterate, "it has been happening more frequently in multiple threads."

i just sit back laughing most of the time when i read posts of this nature; i dont sympathise whatsoever, and why should i? in my previous post, i said (in one form or another) that underground labs in new zealand are nothing more than homebrewers; and with that being said (and this isnt the first time ive said this), "trust your source." this is one thing i dont have to worry about; however, what i do worry about is, can i make it to countdown in time to find plates of BBQ steak after i finish work today :x

this makes me lol - maybe if you had have gone to these 'ug' guys, youd have a better roids/gains ratio brah?

just sayin.

this makes me lol - maybe if you had have gone to these 'ug' guys, youd have a better roids/gains ratio brah?

just sayin.

:lol:

well its a prevalent observation ive made; it has been happening more frequently in multiple threads. like ive said in the past, the victims should take it as a leason learnt and heed warnings to future buyers upon their interest. dont use your discretion to publicly exploit someone or something. sometimes it can even turn out to be a small misunderstanding, as it is in this case. to reiterate, "it has been happening more frequently in multiple threads."

i just sit back laughing most of the time when i read posts of this nature; i dont sympathise whatsoever, and why should i? in my previous post, i said (in one form or another) that underground labs in new zealand are nothing more than homebrewers; and with that being said (and this isnt the first time ive said this), "trust your source." this is one thing i dont have to worry about; however, what i do worry about is, can i make it to countdown in time to find plates of BBQ steak after i finish work today :x

Only posts so far in this thread that resemble girls crying is the above, and the post you made before it.

I seem to recall a few months ago, you had an epiphany and realized that no one here gives a f*ck about your grandiose sense of self importance. ... and then you left. What happened?

care to explain the different sized anadrol tabs and how the containers for them 1=arent sealed and 2= keep changing?

I am pretty sure I answered that pretty clear mate. Titan Anadrol tablets are all an exact uniformed shape and colour and the containers and labels are identical every single time.

If you have received something other than what is described above, they did not come directly from the source and have been tampered with by an unreliable supplier before you received them :)

Sorry but thems the facts!

I would love to hear from the people who started this thread to see how it all turned out in the end. :)

There is only one topic that has not been discussed on this thread in relation to counterfeiting and that is the people you are dealing with.

Titan products are currently being counterfeited by a guy in Manukau. I will not name on open forum. :x :naughty:

The key when buying any gear is to know and trust the person you are sourcing your gear from.

The truth is, if this were adhered to, this thread would not even exist. All genuine Titan products are 100% guaranteed. If you are buying the genuine product from a legitimate agent of Titan, and you are not happy in any way it is replaced or refunded in full no question.

How to spot a fake Titan product.

There is no such thing as "Cheap Titan Gear" Titan retails for up to $200/bottle. Anyone offering you Titan injectable gear for less than $100/bottle no matter how many bottles, is selling you a fake or watered down product!

Titan labels are not made of paper and will not easily remove from the bottle and will not leave any residue when removed. The labels will not absorb water or oil so will have no stain on them at all.

All Titan gear is labelled and in sealed bottles. The liquid orals are in tamper proof sterile glass bottles with dropper and are in sterile alcohol solution and will not expire after opening.

All products are fully guaranteed.

This cover infections?

I would love to hear from the people who started this thread to see how it all turned out in the end. :)

There is only one topic that has not been discussed on this thread in relation to counterfeiting and that is the people you are dealing with.

Titan products are currently being counterfeited by a guy in Manukau. I will not name on open forum. :x :naughty:

The key when buying any gear is to know and trust the person you are sourcing your gear from.

The truth is, if this were adhered to, this thread would not even exist. All genuine Titan products are 100% guaranteed. If you are buying the genuine product from a legitimate agent of Titan, and you are not happy in any way it is replaced or refunded in full no question.

How to spot a fake Titan product.

There is no such thing as "Cheap Titan Gear" Titan retails for up to $200/bottle. Anyone offering you Titan injectable gear for less than $100/bottle no matter how many bottles, is selling you a fake or watered down product!

Titan labels are not made of paper and will not easily remove from the bottle and will not leave any residue when removed. The labels will not absorb water or oil so will have no stain on them at all.

All Titan gear is labelled and in sealed bottles. The liquid orals are in tamper proof sterile glass bottles with dropper and are in sterile alcohol solution and will not expire after opening.

All products are fully guaranteed.

This cover infections?

lol hope so, my biceps inflamed like crazy last titan prop shot

The Mods have decided to lock this thread as it has drifted well away from its original intent.

As a final comment, AAS & PED's generally tend to be illegal in NZL. Whilst we make no judgement on those chosing to use such substances, and provide a place to discuss such substances, we abide by the following guidelines ucp.php?mode=terms and will not support promotion of particular products. Where this occurs the Mods will act.

Nate