Titan UG Feedback??

I've had thin Anadrol tablets (not labelled so don't know if Titan or not) and thought they were pretty average for such a powerful drug.

Have had legit Anapalon before in the pharmaceutical packets looks similar to panadol...white, long-shaped diamond tablet with rounded edges, and found that to be noticeable from the first workout.

Think they are the same thing...but results hugely different

agreed with it should have been felt more. people dont usually go straight to fake, normally the first thought is underdosed, but when you get almost nothing out "one of the most powerful orals" you cant help but wonder what you just swallowed.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All good calls guys but a little more investigative work before labeling a product fake is warranted.

I've taken some Titan product and have thought that it was either wrongly dosed, I was taking the wrong dose, the imported component was dodgy or it just didn't do it for me. Couldn't justifiably say it was fake unless I was prepared to get it tested.

I've tried dbol a few times and have to say all I got was a crook guts. Tried the small pinks, the shiny pinks and the larger than normal ones. I reckon it's just not for me.

Anavar and Masteron, now I know for certain these are the shizz. I'll definitely be tempted to try these again.

Will think about the liquid dbol at some stage too. Find their liquid orals to be on the money. Clen, T3, Femara, Nolva and Prov - I can vouch for these too.

All of the Titan test products are the full noise too - no question.

All good calls guys but a little more investigative work before labeling a product fake is warranted.

I've taken some Titan product and have thought that it was either wrongly dosed, I was taking the wrong dose, the imported component was dodgy or it just didn't do it for me. Couldn't justifiably say it was fake unless I was prepared to get it tested.

I've tried dbol a few times and have to say all I got was a crook guts. Tried the small pinks, the shiny pinks and the larger than normal ones. I reckon it's just not for me.

Anavar and Masteron, now I know for certain these are the shizz. I'll definitely be tempted to try these again.

Will think about the liquid dbol at some stage too. Find their liquid orals to be on the money. Clen, T3, Femara, Nolva and Prov - I can vouch for these too.

All of the Titan test products are the full noise too - no question.

You on a commission?

Thanks bro that is a good option, the vials I got were confirmed as real all except one, which is being looked into further as to who is counterfieting this as to the source It was friend of a friend am being told this week who the person actually is and trust me myself & 4 of my juiced amature BB's mates will get the fken job done with interest..!
Out of all these posters, who is the one trying to cover their ass?

Just saying. Don't get paranoid.

im the man behind "Titan" - you mad?

Hi there have recieved a first order of Titan gear a mate says his ones suspectedly fake, I definately have had all the gains and signs that its real injection pain, weight/water gain, acne and shrunk nuts etc. Any feedback on this gear and has anybody ever bought a counterfiet Titan product?

tell him "no refunds, go tell yo momma".

but on a serious note, all it takes is a couple friends and a couple baseball bats to take care of this problem.

but on an actual serious note, has he tried contacting his source? if he is adamant in his speculation that his gear is fake, why not confirm that with a blood test? - its only 11 odd dollers. if his values are within the range, then his gear is obviously fake. it could be severely underdosed, and in that case you couldnt confirm the legitimacy of the gear without testing the actual vial.

did u get the job done :)

I would love to hear from the people who started this thread to see how it all turned out in the end. :)

There is only one topic that has not been discussed on this thread in relation to counterfeiting and that is the people you are dealing with.

Titan products are currently being counterfeited by a guy in Manukau. I will not name on open forum. :x :naughty:

The key when buying any gear is to know and trust the person you are sourcing your gear from.

The truth is, if this were adhered to, this thread would not even exist. All genuine Titan products are 100% guaranteed. If you are buying the genuine product from a legitimate agent of Titan, and you are not happy in any way it is replaced or refunded in full no question.

How to spot a fake Titan product.

There is no such thing as "Cheap Titan Gear" Titan retails for up to $200/bottle. Anyone offering you Titan injectable gear for less than $100/bottle no matter how many bottles, is selling you a fake or watered down product!

Titan labels are not made of paper and will not easily remove from the bottle and will not leave any residue when removed. The labels will not absorb water or oil so will have no stain on them at all.

All Titan gear is labelled and in sealed bottles. The liquid orals are in tamper proof sterile glass bottles with dropper and are in sterile alcohol solution and will not expire after opening.

All products are fully guaranteed.

Sorry about the late feedback guys have been very busy lately (getting jacked no doubt)

This all needs to be put to rest..I definately got my gear refunded with brand new titan products from a trusted source, and I am very happy with the top notch service and quality of product, unfortunately had originally dealt with an un reliable source but that has all been straightened out and I would honestly say I would not use any other product BUT titan I swear by it and anybody who can get a decent source will be very pleased with the results. Cheers

I would love to hear from the people who started this thread to see how it all turned out in the end. :)

There is only one topic that has not been discussed on this thread in relation to counterfeiting and that is the people you are dealing with.

Titan products are currently being counterfeited by a guy in Manukau. I will not name on open forum. :x :naughty:

The key when buying any gear is to know and trust the person you are sourcing your gear from.

The truth is, if this were adhered to, this thread would not even exist. All genuine Titan products are 100% guaranteed. If you are buying the genuine product from a legitimate agent of Titan, and you are not happy in any way it is replaced or refunded in full no question.

How to spot a fake Titan product.

There is no such thing as "Cheap Titan Gear" Titan retails for up to $200/bottle. Anyone offering you Titan injectable gear for less than $100/bottle no matter how many bottles, is selling you a fake or watered down product!

Titan labels are not made of paper and will not easily remove from the bottle and will not leave any residue when removed. The labels will not absorb water or oil so will have no stain on them at all.

All Titan gear is labelled and in sealed bottles. The liquid orals are in tamper proof sterile glass bottles with dropper and are in sterile alcohol solution and will not expire after opening.

All products are fully guaranteed.

It ain't gonna be watered down, it'll be oiled down. :)

Because the labels are not made of paper, they do easily remove - that's kind of half the problem. It's too easy to remove them intact from the vial. Counterfeiters can easily scan them, rather than having to reproduce in Photoshop. If you look at your Titan gear the legit labels are grey on the underside whereas the fake ones are currently a shade of blue or white.

p.s why pay 200 bucks for a product when u can pay a bit cheaper and get something that works just as well if not better

also who cares about labels? after all labels on u/g dont mean anything, i can print if a shiny titan label right now

It's all about knowing how to spot the subtle differences between the real and the fake. :)

lol normally by the time you have the vial in your hand to 'inspect' it youve already paid lmao

LOL 'hey excuse me mate do you mind if I peel back the label to check it's grey?'

lmao!! " bro the back of your label isnt grey, been told on the forums its fake if its anything but grey"

lol normally by the time you have the vial in your hand to 'inspect' it youve already paid lmao

LOL 'hey excuse me mate do you mind if I peel back the label to check it's grey?'

lmao!! " bro the back of your label isnt grey, been told on the forums its fake if its anything but grey"

If you're too scared to have your source up about the shit you're buying from them, when you think it's possibly dodgy/fake, then you've got problems I can't help you out with. :)

Where there's a will, there's a way.

interesting experience i had a few weeks ago...

Iam currently stocked with titan through a legit agent. 2 weeks ago a friend of mine in south AK contacted me, told me he had been offered titan steroids and wanted me to have a look at a vial he had.

It was fake. the label was a pretty good copy, but the fact that the top of the vial was all rubber, no steel sealing ring AT ALL - wtf! it was just a rubber stopper. i told him it was fake, and he had paid over $200 for 10mls of deca, AND it was cloudy.

So i would definitely beleive that some piece of shit in AK is faking titan.

And yes, i set my mate straight.

If you get fake shit, dont complain, as they may not return your txts/emails etc You may never catch up with them again.

Say it was great, and could you buy more. Then you could smack them sideways and break a leg when it is hand over time. If that suits your character, better.

When operating outside teh law, the law of teh jungle works best, wouldnt it?

Just saying.

Fine print: I do not advocate the use of violence. But, I do see the value in it.