Titan UG Feedback??

Hope not man they sent me 100 thai hex d bols and also titan nolva as a freebie to apologize for the wait weird thing is ordered over a grand worth of stuff last time and it came in 4 days so this long wait is really confusing and im getting worried my cash is gone shame I dont know the guy directly went through another mate otherwise that c*nt would be getting some roid rage to the head lol
you been waiting 6 weeks ? someone is playing you for a fool

Maybe that's your clue right there......

Think we had a similar witch-hunt regarding Titan gear a few months back.. I don't think your problem is with Titan, rather who you have been giving your money to....

Titan has been trying to provide the strongest UG Lab gear in NZ & because of this there has been some issues with the level of BA that it takes to hold in solution, mainly with their Boldernone a while back...

Titan's Boldenone is manufactured on the cypionate ester not the undecylenate ester. It requires a higher level of solvents to hold the chemical in solution at full strength. Because Titan want to deliver the most advanced and active product in their Boldenone there becomes a fine line in the levels of solvents used for painless injection & there being sufficient to hold it up without crashing or crystallizing...

Not saying Titan has got it all right, but they are prepared to work thru issues as they arise...

Blood test have shown Titan products to be consistently strong, Its probably some of the best gear you can buy in quality, strength & value.

just my 2c............

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post a pic of your one and your mates one... some of the titan stuff is quite inconsistent... sometimes the people making it might be high on crystal meth i think, coz f*ck some of that shit is painful and other times its smooth as... iv heard alot of bad things about peoples experiences with it... BUT iv also heard alot of good ones too! i have used the stuff and i got good results but the painful injections i got off some of the stuff werent really worth it for me personally

you should just use apollo brah... cheaper and always on point... many many people on this forum use apollo and are very happy....

speak up guys!

flick me a private message ill give you some info on the background of apollo brand, and the do's and dont's of making gear so that its always good to use... apollo always done the right way.

i know the man behind titan. top athlete, doesnt drink or smoke and products are made in a university lab facility. not sure where crystal meth fits into all this :pfft: all i can say is that titan is a top line with great products.

Sweet as sifo

Would just like to clearly point out that my post was not in anyway to bag out the TITAN UG brand I am overall very happy with the first lot of TITAN Gear I recieved and my main point of this thread was to uphold the Titan name and reputation so their customers can continue to purchase their gear with total confidence and hopefully flush out any counterfeiting.

CHEERS :D

Titan is working very well for me and pleased with it :D

Out of all these posters, who is the one trying to cover their ass?

Just saying. Don't get paranoid.

im the man behind "Titan" - you mad?

Hi there have recieved a first order of Titan gear a mate says his ones suspectedly fake, I definately have had all the gains and signs that its real injection pain, weight/water gain, acne and shrunk nuts etc. Any feedback on this gear and has anybody ever bought a counterfiet Titan product?

tell him "no refunds, go tell yo momma".

but on a serious note, all it takes is a couple friends and a couple baseball bats to take care of this problem.

but on an actual serious note, has he tried contacting his source? if he is adamant in his speculation that his gear is fake, why not confirm that with a blood test? - its only 11 odd dollers. if his values are within the range, then his gear is obviously fake. it could be severely underdosed, and in that case you couldnt confirm the legitimacy of the gear without testing the actual vial.

but on an actual serious note, has he tried contacting his source? if he is amendment in his speculation that his gear is fake, why confirm that with a blood test? - its only 11 odd dollers. if his values are within the range, then his gear obviously is fake. but in that regard, it could be severely underdosed, and in that case you couldnt confirm the legitimacy of the gear without testing the actual vial.

Slightly off-topic, but serious question - where do you go for $11 blood tests?

excuse my previous post (edited) - no much time for write properly engrish.

to answer your questions, both medlab and labtests do a self-referred testosterone blood test for around "11 odd dollers". the prices for all the tests are listed on their websites. keep in mind the selection of self-referred tests is limited.

to answer your questions, both medlab and labtests do a self-referred testosterone blood test for around "11 odd dollers". the prices for all the tests are listed on their websites. keep in mind the selection of self-referred tests is limited.

can you link to the pages you refer to. I have gone through their sites, and both are shit as most links go to a page that just gives a synopsis of what they offer.

can you link to the pages you refer to. I have gone through their sites, and both are shit as most links go to a page that just gives a synopsis of what they offer.

sure, follow this link: http://www.labtests.co.nz/Information-f ... ients.aspx. as for meblab's price list, i can't find it. you may need to you call them up for individual pricing.

Thanks bro that is a good option, the vials I got were confirmed as real all except one, which is being looked into further as to who is counterfieting this as to the source It was friend of a friend am being told this week who the person actually is and trust me myself & 4 of my juiced amature BB's mates will get the fken job done with interest..!

Out of all these posters, who is the one trying to cover their ass?

Just saying. Don't get paranoid.

im the man behind "Titan" - you mad?

Hi there have recieved a first order of Titan gear a mate says his ones suspectedly fake, I definately have had all the gains and signs that its real injection pain, weight/water gain, acne and shrunk nuts etc. Any feedback on this gear and has anybody ever bought a counterfiet Titan product?

tell him "no refunds, go tell yo momma".

but on a serious note, all it takes is a couple friends and a couple baseball bats to take care of this problem.

but on an actual serious note, has he tried contacting his source? if he is adamant in his speculation that his gear is fake, why not confirm that with a blood test? - its only 11 odd dollers. if his values are within the range, then his gear is obviously fake. it could be severely underdosed, and in that case you couldnt confirm the legitimacy of the gear without testing the actual vial.

Apart from the odd Genesis vial I've only used Titan gear. No complaints.

You gotta remember that as we're not all built the same (thank the gods) not every product will affect each person the same. What works for one may not work for someone else.

Don't be too quick to slag off a product that doesn't work for you as fake. That's a pretty ignorant view.

One always wonders if the gear is fake initially. And is isn't ignorant to want to question. Religion thrives on its fine print of 'faith' before proof, and the non-questioning mind. Nik minnit, people feel the shame for asking what was a legitimate query.

It is also dose dependent. If I was using 750mg test/wk and after 3 weeks wasn't noticing a change, then I would suspect the gear. At a high dosage, peoples differences in reactions must surely end, and the product will be noticed.

Just saying.

One always wonders if the gear is fake initially. And is isn't ignorant to want to question. Religion thrives on its fine print of 'faith' before proof, and the non-questioning mind. Nik minnit, people feel the shame for asking what was a legitimate query.

It is also dose dependent. If I was using 750mg test/wk and after 3 weeks wasn't noticing a change, then I would suspect the gear. At a high dosage, peoples differences in reactions must surely end, and the product will be noticed.

Just saying.

agreed. as people are saying they got headaches and high blood pressure from only taking 50mg a day of titan anadrol, i was taking 100mg and felt nothing, all in good nature to suspect something is up especially now knowing there are two different types of tabs (one thick on thin) what am i supposed to think old fella?

p.s i.m.o titan anadrols are a no go. but if your getting good results from the placebo effect then it doesnt really matter i guess.

I've had thin Anadrol tablets (not labelled so don't know if Titan or not) and thought they were pretty average for such a powerful drug.

Have had legit Anapalon before in the pharmaceutical packets looks similar to panadol...white, long-shaped diamond tablet with rounded edges, and found that to be noticeable from the first workout.

Think they are the same thing...but results hugely different