Titan UG Feedback??

Hi there have recieved a first order of Titan gear a mate says his ones suspectedly fake, I definately have had all the gains and signs that its real injection pain, weight/water gain, acne and shrunk nuts etc. Any feedback on this gear and has anybody ever bought a counterfiet Titan product?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem with any UG brand is that once it gets a good reputation people will capitilise on that by ripping them off and selling crap as another brand.

this will always happen and the only way to know for sure is to know where its coming from TRUST YOUR SOURCE!

Titan has a very good reputation but like i said there is always some f*ck wit out there ruining it for everyone else by ripping off respectable brands.

if you have had good gains then that is enough imo, but if your still not sure i'm sure some one in the food chain here can verify what u have

Cheers for the reply bud my mate just didnt have any injection pain and his sustanon in the vial was very yellow?? mine were more clearish, By the way not sure if theres a shortage on supply but I been waiting 6 weeks for my second lot to come first one came in 4 days have no idea why its taking so long??

The problem with any UG brand is that once it gets a good reputation people will capitilise on that by ripping them off and selling crap as another brand.

this will always happen and the only way to know for sure is to know where its coming from TRUST YOUR SOURCE!

Titan has a very good reputation but like i said there is always some f*ck wit out there ruining it for everyone else by ripping off respectable brands.

if you have had good gains then that is enough imo, but if your still not sure i'm sure some one in the food chain here can verify what u have

post a pic of your one and your mates one... some of the titan stuff is quite inconsistent... sometimes the people making it might be high on crystal meth i think, coz f*ck some of that shit is painful and other times its smooth as... iv heard alot of bad things about peoples experiences with it... BUT iv also heard alot of good ones too! i have used the stuff and i got good results but the painful injections i got off some of the stuff werent really worth it for me personally

you should just use apollo brah... cheaper and always on point... many many people on this forum use apollo and are very happy....

speak up guys!

flick me a private message ill give you some info on the background of apollo brand, and the do's and dont's of making gear so that its always good to use... apollo always done the right way.

Cheers mate um system wont let me PM yet I think its because im a new member or? Can give email address which will also make uploading pics from my android phone easier

post a pic of your one and your mates one... some of the titan stuff is quite inconsistent... sometimes the people making it might be high on crystal meth i think, coz f*ck some of that shit is painful and other times its smooth as... iv heard alot of bad things about peoples experiences with it... BUT iv also heard alot of good ones too! i have used the stuff and i got good results but the painful injections i got off some of the stuff werent really worth it for me personally

you should just use apollo brah... cheaper and always on point... many many people on this forum use apollo and are very happy....

speak up guys!

flick me a private message ill give you some info on the background of apollo brand, and the do's and dont's of making gear so that its always good to use... apollo always done the right way.

Cheers mate um system wont let me PM yet I think its because im a new member or? Can give email address which will also make uploading pics from my android phone easier

speak up guys!

just troll till u get to 5 posts then pm me brah

you been waiting 6 weeks ? someone is playing you for a fool

Agreed . Titan was the only test i have used so dont have anything else to gauge it by but i was a rapist to the mrs and i could pump the snot out the weights and feel fully recovered the next day or even hours later.

Hope not man they sent me 100 thai hex d bols and also titan nolva as a freebie to apologize for the wait weird thing is ordered over a grand worth of stuff last time and it came in 4 days so this long wait is really confusing and im getting worried my cash is gone shame I dont know the guy directly went through another mate otherwise that c*nt would be getting some roid rage to the head lol

ok so the specifics and all came to around $1730 ALL ARE TITAN UG

5x Sust 250 10ML vials

1x Deca 10ML Vial

250 tabs Anavar 10mg ea.

300 Thai hex d-bol 5mg ea.

Mylax nz pharmaceutical Tamoxcifen (Nolva) 180 tabs 20mg ea.

Oils were $175 ea.

Dbols $1 per 5mg tab

Var $1 per 10mg tab

Nolva Pharma grade $130 for 180 tabs.

This was between three people by the way not just Jay cutler's months supply haha

what did you get for just over a grand?

Dont get me wrong Im fully happy with the results from the first lot of Titan I did just my mate was a little suspect about his as he didnt have any telltale signs of legitimacy if that makes sence.

Agreed . Titan was the only test i have used so dont have anything else to gauge it by but i was a rapist to the mrs and i could pump the snot out the weights and feel fully recovered the next day or even hours later.

Yeah man same dude for sure fken weird aye yeah trying to source apollo but again unfortunately not available in my circle either only can get TITAN UG and CN UG and Gauls

So did you get this lot off the same person as the first. Seems strange theyd rip you now but fark knows with some people. Ive heard Apollo is the sweetness also but unavailable in my circle.

Apollo is great, and I see no need to look elsewhere. If everyone along the line stays with each other, then fake crap will be difficult to slip in.

People will always counterfeit. Just takes one bad guy to get a hold of an appollo vial...

Tips for spotting counterfeits:

Labels not put on straight

Labels not 100% clear (they ususally use a scan of a real one).

Oil levels not consistent

Debris in oil (they often don't filter the oil)

Can you not post up the prices you get your gear for and stop bitching about it! Go check your source and tell him to get your money back asap bro!kthxbai! :roll:

why not post the prices?

just cause the gear u get and probably sell is too expensive and you cant beat the price... u scared of losing customer brah? y u mad tho? ur the one who should stop bitching about him putting up the prices he paid... :nod:

The Titan products ive used have ALWAYS been of top quality, consistant clean gains etc etc.

Not only have the Titan products been of top quality, the service that Titan provides has been faultless in everyway.

They have been very informative and willing to give advices on all there products! and have never let me down.

Id check with your source mate just like everyone here suggests.

Would just like to clearly point out that my post was not in anyway to bag out the TITAN UG brand I am overall very happy with the first lot of TITAN Gear I recieved and my main point of this thread was to uphold the Titan name and reputation so their customers can continue to purchase their gear with total confidence and hopefully flush out any counterfeiting.

CHEERS :D

Would just like to clearly point out that my post was not in anyway to bag out the TITAN UG brand I am overall very happy with the first lot of TITAN Gear I recieved and my main point of this thread was to uphold the Titan name and reputation so their customers can continue to purchase their gear with total confidence and hopefully flush out any counterfeiting.

CHEERS :D

Good on you bro!! :clap:

speak up guys!

i know the man behind titan. top athlete, doesnt drink or smoke and products are made in a university lab facility. not sure where crystal meth fits into all this :pfft: all i can say is that titan is a top line with great products.