Juggernaut Barbell

M.T

Put some tape on the floor and on each set make sure your feet line up even. Twisting on heavy squats will not feel nice bro!

Doyouevenread? :lol:NO :pfft:

Also addressed my foot position that Drizzt raised yesterday and drew a line on the floor where my feet should be. Sure enough every time I set up was about half an inch off on the right foot and had to look down correct every set and it did feel weird but good at the same time.

Tape is better, lines can be crooked :grin:

Put some tape on the floor and on each set make sure your feet line up even. Twisting on heavy squats will not feel nice bro!

Also addressed my foot position that Drizzt raised yesterday and drew a line on the floor where my feet should be. Sure enough every time I set up was about half an inch off on the right foot and had to look down correct every set and it did feel weird but good at the same time.

so can tape...

ruler 8) :lol::lol::lol:

Hatin' on MTs drawing skills :naughty: Negged.

Pics coming tonight for yall it was pretty bang on I reckon.

The funniest part was now with my feet aligned my torso felt it was slightly off when it clearly wasn't so could be just so muscle imbalance there i'm not sure, Doc seems to think everything is in alignment so maybe it's all just a figment of my imagination.

Thanks for your concern though TT nothing worse than an un-straight line huh

And Phed got my back niggah waaaa

5x5 week 4

OH pin press

1x3 @60

4x5 @80 b

1x4 @80 b

Deads

1x5 @70

1x3 @110

1x1 @160

1x5 @210 b

1x4 @210 b

1x3 @210 b

1x2 @210 b

Band deads

2x5 @70 double blue (80kgs)

Paused Squats

1x5 @60

1x3 @100

2x2 @120

Comments

As expected today was tough and den some. OH pp was alright kept it at 80kgs and struggled through them but only dropped the one rep which was an improvement on last week, get a pretty sore lower back from these perhaps it's form whipped on the belt felt a bit better.

Deads were very hard had to break up the sets again as I feel comfortable with 3 then get into 4-5 lock out doesn't happen then last set couldn't manage the 3rd just nothing left pulled the pin there. Some of those warm up sets were Sumo too just playing around with that had some coaching from OB felling much better than previous attempts.

Speed deads were paused at knees very easy should have put more weight on this week my bad. Paused Squats were tough hence not many sets in there though this was all additional stuff anyways.

In other news had the absolute pleasure of meeting Tom Cruise a.k.a NZBB's hottest bber the one and only GYMRAT who took some time out of filming schedule to call into the house for a bit. What a top bloke he hung around watched all of my training got him in on some banded deads he made them look easy.

5x5 week 4 day 3

Squats

1x10 @60

1x3 @100

1x2 @115

1x1 @125

1x5 @135 b

1x5 @145 b

1x5 @155 b kw

1x5 @165 b kw

1x5 @175 b kw

Bench

1x6 @60

1x3 @100

1x1 @115

1x5 @127.5

4x5 @120

Comments

Ok session today Squats were pretty hard think I kind of over did it on thursday back was just smoked even warming up and until the end. Was quite happy with finishing all my prescribed reps just not as comfortable as I would have liked but hey toughest week done and duuuursted.

Bench was ok we both got out one set of 127.5 then decided to drop it to 120. Busy week at the House with superstars met the incredible larger than life TONKA. Man what an awesome guy he gave us some direction on the bench and suggested a metal melisha style set up with heels raised and toes flat man what a difference that made. 120 flew up on the final set will definitely keep at that and watch the wrists as he mentioned. Thanks big fella

Made it to the deload, and then went in for some assistance after the 7s :clap:

How's the bodyweight sitting? Still dropping slowly or stabilised again?

Oh I didn't go to the 7's this year i'm taking this non drinking bet very seriously and didn't find a ticket either but was happy watching it from home so making the gym early sunday was easy.

Weight is steady has been for a few weeks now which is expected for this type of diet, any gains 'should' only be muscle last I weighed was around 101kgs but not expecting to lose much if anything it's not a cutting type of diet.

5x5 week 5 deload

Squats

1x10 @60

1x4 @100

1x3 @120

1x1 @140

1x1 @155

2x3 @165 b

1x3 @165 b +kw

Bench

1x6 @60

1x3 @100

1x3 @112.5

1x3 @125

1x3 @140 Metal Mulisha

1x1 @140 Flat set up

Bb rows

1x3 @60

1x3 @75

1x3 @85

1x3 @95

Dips

1x5 @bw

1x3 @20

1x3 @40

1x0 @60

Comments

Finally deload week is here \:D/ . Awesome start to the week everything felt good. Had a very relaxing weekend so body felt better for it. Squats were much better no soreness anywhere kness still a tad creaky nothing major. Was going to bang it all out wrap less then Drizzt offered up his True Blacks for me to have a whirl couldn't pass that up so 3rd set wrapped up and can see what he means. One wrap is a bit longer but gives you an extra revolution or 2 if tight so say I get 5 out using the sub X style only got 4 on the other one. Strange feeling they seem like completely different materials tbh so dropping for my 1st rep they were pretty tight had to fight against them to sink the 2nd and 3rd nice and deep 165 never felt easier.

Bench was AWESOME been playing with the mm set up that Tonka showed us killed the 140 then had a wee break before going back to my original set up and was back to rubbish again so i'll be sticking with that set up for now still need to stop bending my wrists back on the heavier weights need that to be drummed into my head.

Rest was nice good change dropping that extra 2 reps and 3 sets. Dips were tough again 60kg wasn't to be today maybe next week.

Thanks Harry don't think I have ever thought about engaging lats for bench before though it does make perfect sense to me. So your thinking work on that arch and it should kick in more? If anything I felt so strong with an inch or maybe even 2 inch decreased ROM.

So have been playing around with my stance yet again last week mentioned the foot positioning issue so drew up a line with some chalk that was all fine then realized shoot i'm a good 2 inches wider than Drizzt and he makes it look so damn easy so got him to set up normally in my rack then compared the 2 stances with 140kg on the bar and his way felt a bit more stable RAW with wraps added had a good bounce and stability again.

So to show you what I mean took a pic where feet are set in the pic is the new moved in stance chalk outside that was my original stance.

2012-02-07164336.jpg

This game seems to be all about inches one inch the wrong way and it could go all the hell one in the right makes you feel like Superman.

Thanks Harry don't think I have ever thought about engaging lats for bench before though it does make perfect sense to me. So your thinking work on that arch and it should kick in more? If anything I felt so strong with an inch or maybe even 2 inch decreased ROM.

So have been playing around with my stance yet again last week mentioned the foot positioning issue so drew up a line with some chalk that was all fine then realised shoot i'm a good 2 inches wider than Drizzt and he makes it look so damn easy so got him to set up normally in my rack then conppared the 2 stances with 140kg on the bar and his way felt a bit more stable RAW with wraps added had a good bounce and stablility again.

So to show you what I mean took a pic where feet are set in the pic is the new moved in stance chalk outside that was my original stance.

2012-02-07164336.jpg

This game seems to be all about inches one inch the wrong way and it could go all the hell one in the right makes you feel like Superman.

Definitely work on the arch, will reduce that ROM a little bit more and put you in a good position to "pop" that weight when you are pushing from your chest after the pause.

So have been playing around with my stance yet again last week mentioned the foot positioning issue so drew up a line with some chalk that was all fine then realised shoot i'm a good 2 inches wider than Drizzt and he makes it look so damn easy so got him to set up normally in my rack then conppared the 2 stances with 140kg on the bar and his way felt a bit more stable RAW with wraps added had a good bounce and stablility again.

2012-02-07164336.jpg

interesting findings, looking at that photo is pretty much the placement of my feet also, i find it real cumfy there in closer

^^ tiny traps will be happy with the straight line :grin:

He better be!

interesting findings, looking at that photo is pretty much the placement of my feet also, i find it real cumfy there in closer

Yeah I used to be that way then slowly worked my way out then as time goes on slowly coming back to what I freggin started on :doh:

Definitely work on the arch, will reduce that ROM a little bit more and put you in a good position to "pop" that weight when you are pushing from your chest after the pause.

Will do bro 2nd attempt doing the mm stance so far feels good more tweaks to come.