Ice Cream

danellaj

5 egg whites beaten till stiff peaks form

fold in a scoop of any protein powder you like (I choose 100% whey vanilla ice cream flavor)

add a table spoon of xylitol or other sweetener of choice (or skip it if your hard core)

Freeze for a few hours

the other thing i do sometimes is put a bit of sugar free caramel sauce in the top and gently swirl it in (makes caramel swirl ice cream)

Its incredible!!!!!

• 1 month later...
money is everythng for them.. they control what happens and what doesnt,, i dont have any references to prove it ,, just search on the net im sure you will find some eye opening facts

Yet to see anything credible that sweetners are actually bad for you. And isn't there some stat out there about how they are the most researched compound, because ov the controversy surrounding them? I'm sure there's 100x worse things you could do for your body that people often do. Personally I'd rather have artificial sweeters than refined white sugar, which we know is bad for multiple facets ov your health. Despite all this fuss I think moderation is the key with anything, a bit ov sugar free caramel sauce isn't going to kill you. Jesus christ toughen up :roll:

money is everythng for them.. they control what happens and what doesnt,, i dont have any references to prove it ,, just search on the net im sure you will find some eye opening facts

Yet to see anything credible that sweetners are actually bad for you. And isn't there some stat out there about how they are the most researched compound, because ov the controversy surrounding them? I'm sure there's 100x worse things you could do for your body that people often do. Personally I'd rather have artificial sweeters than refined white sugar, which we know is bad for multiple facets ov your health. Despite all this fuss I think moderation is the key with anything, a bit ov sugar free caramel sauce isn't going to kill you. Jesus christ toughen up :roll:

moderation yes,,, but artificial sweetners are in every day foods plus artificial what ever else they want to put in there.

• 1 month later...