CHCH GYMS

shredder

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

morehouse cityfitness closed til octobober

It's true that while the latest update stated it would be end of Oct at best before MH reopens, the reality is due to severe delays in consents been processed by the council this is highly unlikely. A tragedy really as Chch really needs MH back online.

morehouse cityfitness closed til octobober

It's true that while the latest update stated it would be end of Oct at best before MH reopens, the reality is due to severe delays in consents been processed by the council this is highly unlikely. A tragedy really as Chch really needs MH back online.

You would think that they would fast track the consent process so that businesses can get underway as soon as possible.

You would think that they would fast track the consent process so that businesses can get underway as soon as possible.

Haha that's a good one Doc :pfft: The first and only thing the council have done was put their rates up 20%.

I just don't get it bro. They can overlook their own internal delegated financial authorities and spend our money with no consequence. What about doing something positive for businesses? Bob Parker reminds me of the village dog.

Haha that's a good one Doc :pfft: The first and only thing the council have done was put their rates up 20%.

I just don't get it bro. They can overlook their own internal delegated financial authorities and spend our money with no consequence. What about doing something positive for businesses? Bob Parker reminds me of the village dog.

:lol:

Dogs in my village bark incessantly and do nothing! thats a bit of a harsh comparison?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...