Need some mates LOL..... CHCH, WGTN....

nate225

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the one about the luggage?? he made it in time but then the gates kept changing and not updating or sumink and missed it and then all the next flights they put him on get cancelled. now he is stuck another night tonight lol

lol yeah the luggage one was classic. We get all the way to the airport and he realises he has no bag. FFS.

the one about the luggage?? he made it in time but then the gates kept changing and not updating or sumink and missed it and then all the next flights they put him on get cancelled. now he is stuck another night tonight lol

lol yeah the luggage one was classic. We get all the way to the airport and he realises he has no bag. FFS.

Lol :lol: dumbarse

Managed to train at Les Mills City Akld tonight. Good legs session amongst the curlers in the squat racks! Gary Jones came over and said he thought it mustve been my cos I was "doing real squats" (200x8).... lucky I didnt do hacks! :grin:

Kristian Bray also down there training & confirmed he'd be doing Pan Pacifics in 2 weeks - is this his 14th show this year?!

Good times while travelling about the country. Time to get back to Magpies & Aspyre tho.

Training the shit out of our backs this Friday Nate?....just text a time bro... I am tied up tonight and thurs..... 8)

Mos def big guy! Friday night dialled in for 5.15 at Angels.

Just missed another flight lol... thats 7 flights missed, cancelled or changed just to get back to Napier from Chch.

Not so bad tho I found a Dunkin Donuts stand....... what? Im bulking!