Need some mates LOL..... CHCH, WGTN....

nate225

Peachy & I are in Chch on Fri-Sun this week (12-14 Aug), anyone at ESB wanna train on Friday night? I'm hitting back, unsure what Peachy's training?

Sat morning I think we've got covered at Canterbury Fitness with the big guy.

Tues 30 Aug I'm in Wgtn, looking at Legs at Powerhouse around 5.30ish. Holla if you wanna play, I think Trapalicious (aka International Deepsquatter) is joining me?

Nate

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peachy & I are in Chch on Fri-Sun this week (12-14 Aug), anyone at ESB wanna train on Friday night? I'm hitting back, unsure what Peachy's training?

Sat morning I think we've got covered at Canterbury Fitness with the big guy.

Tues 30 Aug I'm in Wgtn, looking at Legs at Powerhouse around 5.30ish. Holla if you wanna play, I think Trapalicious (aka International Deepsquatter) is joining me?

Nate

lemme get this straight; you and peachy are together now, and your gunna hit [her] back on friday night?

Cmon guys who's going to teach Nate a lesson? Seriously do I have to come and do everything myself? lol Thank god I live in sydney (don't come here Nate I don't want to have to make excuses why I'm not up for a workout! Much easier to talk shit from this side of the tasman!)

Cmon guys who's going to teach Nate a lesson? Seriously do I have to come and do everything myself? lol Thank god I live in sydney (don't come here Nate I don't want to have to make excuses why I'm not up for a workout! Much easier to talk shit from this side of the tasman!)

LOL - Nice.

Serious point though, I noticed with the NZPF Results some of the best lifting NZL has seen, and bugger all members commented to give praise. Yet when it comes time to whinge about shit or knock someone's pix or video's all the peeps come out of the wood work! Just sayin.....

Anyway the invites out there, anyone in CHCH or Wellington who's got the balls to train..... :pfft: :grin:

LOL - Nice.

Serious point though, I noticed with the NZPF Results some of the best lifting NZL has seen, and bugger all members commented to give praise. Yet when it comes time to whinge about shit or knock someone's pix or video's all the peeps come out of the wood work! Just sayin.....

Anyway the invites out there, anyone in CHCH or Wellington who's got the balls to train..... :pfft: :grin:

Been meaning to go have a look in powerhouse gym for a while. It's just around the corner from where I work. If there's a small guy hiding in the corner then you know I turned up :pfft:

Gutted Nate and Peachy are not coming to Dunedin.I was hopeing to get my photo taken with Peachy.

Can you not take a day off and head up to Christchurch on Friday? Im sure Nate would be thrilled to train with a legend such as yourself :grin:

GR might teach him a thing or two about hack squatting to proper depth :pfft:

Been meaning to go have a look in powerhouse gym for a while. It's just around the corner from where I work. If there's a small guy hiding in the corner then you know I turned up :pfft:

Nah no one here this morning, dunno.gif

I will keep checking though DRWK

Nah no one here this morning, dunno.gif

I will keep checking though DRWK

Try looking down :pfft:

Gutted Nate and Peachy are not coming to Dunedin.I was hopeing to get my photo taken with Peachy.

Can you not take a day off and head up to Christchurch on Friday? Im sure Nate would be thrilled to train with a legend such as yourself :grin:

GR might teach him a thing or two about hack squatting to proper depth :pfft:

............................. :shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol: