Top Gym Peeves & Etiquette Breaches

Coconut Maximus

People that don't put weights away after using them.

Today when I was working out this fella, who's quite a regular gym goer, didn't put his dumbbell back on the rack after doing a set of overhead extensions. The dumbbell was left about 10 meters away from where it belonged on the rack! I was thinking "man, what a lazy bugger!", so I kept an eye on him after that and then a few minutes later after he was finished doing EZ-bar French Press he returned his weights to the area where they're hung... but he didn't hang them up... he just tossed them on the ground!

At this point, I was like "WTF?!?".

Then he started doing standing dumbbell overhead extensions - with a clear view of the mess he'd created. So I decided to do a 1-up on him. I walked over to the 50kg dumbbell he'd left lying on the floor and picked it up and walked the 10 metres to the rack and put it on... doing it very obviously so that he'd see. I saw he noticed, so I gave him a wink (lol!). Then I picked up the plates from his french pressing and hung them up as well.

I bet he felt like a douche.

nah he probably thinks you're his bitch

lol - I don't think so... he looked embarrassed as.

Thing is, now that he's seen me do that... if I see him do that again I'll definitely tell him straight up to his face to sort his shit out. I'm not the kind of guy people think are their bitch. I'm straight up and say it, or do it like today, as it is.

The bottom line is that if someone can't even put their weights away, then they're just bitches themselves. What goes through someone's head that does that? It's completely retarded. Not putting weights away reflects their work ethic - you're not going to get big with a shit work ethic like that. Notice how it's never the big guys that do this, it's always the average guy who's nothing special.

lol, you would rage if you went to unipol (the otago uni gym). weights and equipment everywhere. i cant even be fucked putting my weights back, chances are i found them on the floor anyway. Instead i just leave them on the bar

my gym is the same i don't put everything back because neither does any other phaggot

people that go on social networks and rave on about others hating them for being "successful in the BB world" hard truth but not everyone likes bbing move on actually harden up, stop being such crybabies ou are meant to be muscled up hard men. :P

Must of pissed off a mod and got banned :D

banned on one post and on the same day as signing up must be a NZBB record?