Top Gym Peeves & Etiquette Breaches

Coconut Maximus

Can't stand bodybuilders on low carb diets thinking whole world against them. A low carb diet is a state of mind, the grumpiest ones are the ones who cheat cause they mad at themselves for cheating... So they aren't even low carb, in actual fact they prob high carb. They just acting that way because they think that's the acceptable way to act based on some idea somebody made up that being low carb and in a calorie deficit should turn you into a piece of shit.

try taking a roid cocktail and being stuck behind some chow in Auckland traffic. Then u will be mad.

Serving annoying members while I am eating lunch and low carb as well.

you work in a customer service role bro, looking after them is your bread & butter!

Can't stand bodybuilders on low carb diets thinking whole world against them. A low carb diet is a state of mind, the grumpiest ones are the ones who cheat cause they mad at themselves for cheating... So they aren't even low carb, in actual fact they prob high carb. They just acting that way because they think that's the acceptable way to act based on some idea somebody made up that being low carb and in a calorie deficit should turn you into a piece of shit.

try taking a roid cocktail and being stuck behind some chow in Auckland traffic. Then u will be mad.

true peeve of mine too! nothing gives people the right to be shitty to others like that just because diet. if you decide to eat a certain way fine, don't spill your rage on others like you're on PMS.

Fuckin LOL! That's probably the best thing you've ever said! 

What's wrong with men wearing G strings Rebel? I thought this was 2014 where both sexes are fighting for equal rights ?

Hahahaha if you have the glutes too suit a g string I have no problem with that but they have to look good!

No, what I am talking about is soft cotton baggy knickers, sorry just does not complete the picture. This is a completely different look!

Slight derverson from this thread I have been to a show and seen a male athlete wear boxers plus he was out of shape as well can't remeber which class he was in

That was probably me, I came 3rd in my class since no one else turned up, so im going to nats. I'm working hard to win nats.

Nabba north harbour 2006?

a Maori guy wearing a grass skirt and no undies underneath took to the stage... Sack and crack were visible lol... Looked like he on acid up there also.

The show was nabba South Islands 2012 class masters 50 

It was nabba north harbour, I competed in it. Just unsure of the year. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just to revitalise this..

1. People who wear stupid shit to the gym... why the f*ck are you wearing a flatpeak on a rainy day indoors? I don't want to see your nipples either under that stringer or whatever the f*ck it is you have to show off your lats and lateral pecs. 

2. People who do curls that are like a standing back extension with the amount of swing they put into it... so strong..

3. Weird indian dudes who stare at me 

4. PT's who either spend all their time talking to clients and not actually training them, or just training them wrong. 

5. Overweight PTs at Jetts (used to go there, no more... come to think of it most of the people who used Jetts pissed me off). 

6. People