NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Coconut Maximus

Top Gym Peeves & Etiquette Breaches

i hate when cunts invade my fart-cloud without asking, then screw their faces up. cunts.

I second that one, it's like arseholes time my release with wanting to walk through it to the water fountain

When a good looking chick comes over to do her workout on the next bench, and is then flocked by dudes...

The PT who doesn't even look/talk at his client when they are training.

2 pac that only does upper body, and gyms every second day.

The loaded leg press, 200kg on it only for quarter reps.

and that was just snap lol

Fucking gym owners who interupt your during training to get you to show clients around for 2min...wtf? :roll: So I make that person wait while I complete my training and have them spot me 8) ..

Fucking gym owners who interupt your during training to get you to show clients around for 2min...wtf? :roll: So I make that person wait while I complete my training and have them spot me 8) ..

ha ha ha ha that's only fair, might as well let them know what a great helpful community they are about to become part of.

PT that allow clients to have shit technique/ROM and charge them for it.

and

BLOODY ZUMBA plebs, they do their classes then hang around for bloody ages chatting and taking up space like they own the bloody gym :evil:

Females who wear OVERPOWERING perfume...Buzz kill

Bodybuilders who are dieting down ...Coming into the Gym REEKing of hoki, gets into their pores and everything :pale: :puke: ..i Know its all for the cause, but fucking dammmmmn HOKI?!

waits... :grin:

Females who wear OVERPOWERING perfume...Buzz kill

Bodybuilders who are dieting down ...Coming into the Gym REEKing of hoki, gets into their pores and everything :pale: :puke: ..i Know its all for the cause, but fucking dammmmmn HOKI?!

waits... :grin:

inb4 angry mob

i might have to rock the no shirt this summer - serious :wink: . last summer on tren the sweats were so unbearable i had to close my eyes during my sets to avoid the burning.

anyway...i apologise in advance for my sexiness.

and speaking of smelly guys, there was this one guy who smelt real bad and i called him by 'smelly'. i still call him smelly to date, yet he doesnt smell so bad anymore; well at least not if i stand right next to him he doesnt :lol: maybe he got the message?

People that don't indicate whether they're turning right or left

Sounds like nates driving :grin: :pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

Give way in order of bodyweight has always been my rule LOL

And as for those people who park in my parking space, dont they know what that sign means - if you park in Nate's spot he will make you disabled.... :pfft: :grin: Hope Chuck dont hear me using his line....

chuck_web.png

the arrogant attitude of some of the mass monsters in our gym. Size doesn't give you license to disrespect other members

kinda does in a way, i guess if some skinny fuckwit is doing 25kg lat pulldowns and not trying hard they are a waste of space and should f*ck off and take up stamp collecting instead. (just sayin)

the arrogant attitude of some of the mass monsters in our gym. Size doesn't give you license to disrespect other members

kinda does in a way, i guess if some skinny fuckwit is doing 25kg lat pulldowns and not trying hard they are a waste of space and should f*ck off and take up stamp collecting instead. (just sayin)

ouch! yeah so dont come to the gym unless you're already big and strong?

i understand if they're not trying, but....? just saying

People who walk in front when one is doing cable crossovers
hahaha really? if they walk too close doesn't "one" just carry on and give em a face full of metal? or do you mean when they obstruct your view in the mirror? :pfft: