Today I.....

Specter

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

olympia, Chocdee, kalahariman, poos_n_wees, TWL & Andre01:

Thanks for your posts re Pearl. She was an awesome dog. Bull Terriers are insanely unique, and not the evil breed fucktards turn them into.

She was the best dog I have known, and one of a kind.

She was the hardest bitch this side of valhalla, and we will always miss her, even though cancer came a knocking, she has always positive, and went out still wagging her tail.

Her ashes are home now, and she lives on in our memories. I am a better man for having had her the last 12.5 years.

88e0aea4.jpg

Now, today I...

Finally met that good bro I had always wondered about. Power to the brotherhood! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

olympia, Chocdee, kalahariman, poos_n_wees, TWL & Andre01:

Thanks for your posts re Pearl. She was an awesome dog. Bull Terriers are insanely unique, and not the evil breed fucktards turn them into.

She was the best dog I have known, and one of a kind.

She was the hardest bitch this side of valhalla, and we will always miss her, even though cancer came a knocking, she has always positive, and went out still wagging her tail.

Her ashes are home now, and she lives on in our memories. I am a better man for having had her the last 12.5 years.

88e0aea4.jpg

Now, today I...

Finally met that good bro I had always wondered about. Power to the brotherhood! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

f*ck R.I.P bro i'm sorry i forgot to mention it! :( looks like she woulda had a hell of alot of character bro

Wishing her a safe journey

sailingtovalhalla.png

Sorry to hear about your dog severe. I lost my cat about 4 years ago and still dream about him probably every 2nd night on average. Goes to show that losing a close pet can affect you just as much as losing a close human.

Lol

Mate, I pour my soul out on here, put my heart on the line and all you do is lol.

:shifty:

:pfft:

Sorry to hear about your dog severe. I lost my cat about 4 years ago and still dream about him probably every 2nd night on average. Goes to show that losing a close pet can affect you just as much as losing a close human.

:shock: i didnt wana hear that. i already get upset at the thought of my dog dying (hes 12 iv had him since i was 11). sorry to hear about your loss severe stay strong bro.

Wut

That's 730 cat dreams

flamed this dipshit on Facebook for this comment...

Anyone who can't raise their kids without smacking them doesn't know how to get inside their heads and control them without it. It's quite easy, even to control adults without physical force, those who can go without smacking are superior.

17 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Anyone who can't raise their kids without smacking them doesn't know how to get inside their heads and control them without it. It's quite easy, even to control adults without physical force, those who can go without smacking are superior.

Do they have kids? What are you gonna do, vigorously yell at them? Throw them on the streets when they're 9?

Do they have kids? What are you gonna do, vigorously yell at them? Throw them on the streets when they're 9?

All his posts got deleted..seems someone was logged onto dads facebook when they shouldnt have been..lol.

got up at 2.27am this morning and played PS3 and surfed the net until 4.30am trying to keep quiet as not to wake the others with my colourful language because I couldnt get past a certain level on the game I was playing, and now I am about to head off to the gym to train(I got caught up playing delivery bitch and car mechanic yesterday so had to scrub leg training) 8)