Today I.....

Specter

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...have my last day of work for two weeks, preparing for Vegas on Sunday. And got the first of my birthday presents which I shall be tinkering with tonight:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOdxCinG__9cvZa1EgmbLLojbwmHnoRKSPphNiMpLWc-pKogYs

I also have pretty bad quad DOMS from yesterday's hi-rep squats/Wednesday's front squats.

Life is good.

...have my last day of work for two weeks, preparing for Vegas on Sunday. And got the first of my birthday presents which I shall be tinkering with tonight:

I also have pretty bad quad DOMS from yesterday's hi-rep squats/Wednesday's front squats.

Life is good.

You bastard..you got a PX...let us know how well it goes..thats one expensive bday pressie :nod:

You bastard..you got a PX...let us know how well it goes..thats one expensive bday pressie :nod:

Yeah, Mum is a gamer :pfft: So I was lucky that she understood how (nerd:) cool it was :grin:

Also got it for $280 instead of the usual $350ish - DSE had them on special for a few days :nod:

third person narrative:

Capt. Jakd had left on his journey to the gym. he began to back out of his drive way, when in his peripheral vision he spotted a car 200 meters way - this was an open road - Capt. JAKD thought nothing of it, and continued backing out thinking "they will over-take."

Capt. JAKD sighed as this car was slowed down from a speed of at least 80km/h to an almost stand still - he thought to himself "it must be a broad." what do you know? when she got close enough, she gestured with her hands "what the f*ck are you doing," and he confirmed his suspicions to be correct.

Capt. JAKD indicated his alpha male status to this broad by throwing both arms up in the air, followed by waving his hand across the side of his car to let this creature over-take. she was hesitant, so Capt. Jakd continued on his journey as she followed behind him.

Capt. JAKD reached the end of the road and prepared to turn right. after the oncoming traffic from the right had cleared, Capt. JAKD turned to his left to observe the opposite flow of traffic; suddenly he realised the broad behind him was right next to him. he glances over to this broad, and she was no ordinary broad - this creature was sexy from her head down to her toes, although being that she was in her car, he could not see her toes.

Capt. JAKDs swagger was strong as he turned away with a smile on his face. there was still no oncoming traffic, Capt. JAKD turned back around to observe the opposite flowing traffic again. this broad was still waiting there, but now with a smile on her face. Capt. JAKD was now thinking "what is this broad waiting for?" when it hit him - she was mesmerised by Capt. JAKD, and his pimp-perm.

Capt. JAKD waved to this broad, then received the same in return. he thought it was about time to get the ball rolling and move on. he then ended their interaction by holding his phone up with one hand, and tapping on it with the other, mouthing the words "whats your number?" this broad was defiant and gave Capt. JAKD a checky smile, waved goodbye, and then drove off.

Capt. JAKD then drove off with a smirk on his face thinking "now thats a broad."

third person narrative:

Capt. Jakd had left on his journey to the gym. he began to back out of his drive way, when in his peripheral vision he spotted a car 200 meters way - this was an open road - Capt. JAKD thought nothing of it, and continued backing out thinking "they will over-take."

Capt. JAKD sighed as this car was slowed down from a speed of at least 80km/h to an almost stand still - he thought to himself "it must be a broad." what do you know? when she got close enough, she gestured with her hands "what the f*ck are you doing," he confirmed his suspicions to be correct.

Capt. JAKD indicated his alpha male status to this broad by throwing both arms up in the air, followed by waving his hand across the side of his car to let this creature over-take. she was hesitant, so Capt. Jakd continued on his journey as she followed behind him.

Capt. JAKD reached the end of the road and prepared to turn right. after the oncoming traffic from the right had cleared, Capt. JAKD turned to his left to observe the opposite flow of traffic; suddenly he realised the broad behind him was right next to him. he glances over to this broad, and she was no ordinary broad - this creature was sexy from her head down to her toes, although being that she was in her car, he could not see her toes.

Capt. JAKDs swagger was strong as he turned away with a smirk on his face. there was still no oncoming traffic, Capt. JAKD turned back around to observe the opposite flowing traffic again. this broad was still waiting there, but now with a smile on her face. Capt. JAKD was now thinking "what is this broad waiting for?" when it hit him - she was mesmerised by Capt. JAKD, and his pimp-perm.

Capt. JAKD waved to this broad, then received the same in return. he thought it was about time to get the ball rolling and move on. he then ended their interaction by holding his phone up with one hand, and tapping on it with the other, mouthing the words "whats your number?" this broad was defiant and gave Capt. JAKD a checky smile, waved goodbye, and then drove off.

Capt. JAKD then drove off with a smile on his face thinking "now thats a broad."

What does it do? Looks like an 80's sony walkman. Bobby Brown used to wear one of those head pieces in his early days lol.

visited shotgun supz and got me some protein powder an some mesomorph,

run owta toilet paper at werk, wen and totaled the catex loo jus walked out and a stunner of a chick walked strait in to the toilet i jus destroyed oh shit hahahah poor gurl

Life is good.

$180 :pfft:

You mirin? althought that was a Vendor special

Jerk! :pfft:

Ah well, birthday present so I didn't pay any of it :grin:

What does it do? Looks like an 80's sony walkman. Bobby Brown used to wear one of those head pieces in his early days lol.

Dual bluetooth receivers (hook it up to the phone, and PS3 at the same time), 7.1 dolby surround, 18 EQ presets... etc. Good set of gaming headphones, and comes in handy for movies too :)

And hey, I love the retro look :grin: