Should I Cycle?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you notice better results from dosing it throughout the day as compared to once daily?

The way I'm taking it now seems to be working well but I'm always open to suggestions on how to do it better haha

well there is lots of opinions on the benefits of pulsing (taking pre workout) vs spreading throughout the day... its mostly personal preference, some ppl claim they dont expirence the estrogenic side effects by pulsing it such as gyno and water retention.. well at least not as much anyway

there was a good thread on this where it got discussed between goku-kakkarot and myself... like usual i cant be bothered going thru all the threads to find u a link but ur welcome to look yourself.

iv tryed both and got better gains spreading my dosage evenly throughout the day, but thats just me mate.

• 1 month later...

Time for another update ya'll

Currently sitting at 118kg

The gains have been pretty lean except for a bit of belly fat but that was expected.

I took a week off the heavy eating and weights 2 weeks ago to focus on cardio (lots of walking) to cut some of the fat & water retention. Lost 4kgs in that week, now my focus is back on getting bigger & stronger

I'll post result pics in a few weeks time.

My original plan was to keep the cycle going for 12 weeks. But I've got some extra Test-E that I'm keen to shoot until about 18 weeks.

Do you guise reckon it'd be all good if I kept the cycle going for 18 weeks instead?

I've got plenty of Nolva for PCT, do the more experienced guys reckon I can recover well enough with that after 18 weeks?

Time for another update ya'll

Currently sitting at 118kg

The gains have been pretty lean except for a bit of belly fat but that was expected.

I took a week off the heavy eating and weights 2 weeks ago to focus on cardio (lots of walking) to cut some of the fat & water retention. Lost 4kgs in that week, now my focus is back on getting bigger & stronger

I'll post result pics in a few weeks time.

My original plan was to keep the cycle going for 12 weeks. But I've got some extra Test-E that I'm keen to shoot until about 18 weeks.

Do you guise reckon it'd be all good if I kept the cycle going for 18 weeks instead?

I've got plenty of Nolva for PCT, do the more experienced guys reckon I can recover well enough with that after 18 weeks?

Hey Fella....

What you read on the popular steroid forums will suggest 12 weeks as being a fairly common place to stop and start PCT....

There's been a discussion recently where 6-8 weeks on, 4 weeks off with no PCT has worked well for some people... Me being one of them...

There's no reason why you can't carry on to 18 weeks, although generally your hormones start to play catch-up by about week 8, so you should really ramp-up your doses slightly every couple of weeks so you still keep in front and still experience gains....

But... what system works for one person is not guaranteed to work for another... The only way to find out is to give it a go....!!!

You are only 20.... It would be my personal advise to you (as I've taken this shite for nearly 30 years).... Leave it at 12 weeks and start your PCT....

You've still got some left to go towards your next cycle, save it and add to it, and when your ready plan your next cycle....

just my 2c..... or due to the high exchange rate: 1.3c....... :shock:

Haha noice Daz.

Did my last shot already, PCT begins next week.

Just one more question...

Is Nolva best taken in small doses throughout the day?

e.g. 40mgED so 10mg every few hours?

and is it best to take it with or without food?

Cheers yawl

Nolva has a decent halflife so just take it all in one go each day

Just be aware that certain common drugs affect its metabolism especially anti depressants.