Should I Cycle?

Hey guys,

I'm 6'2" 225lbs

20 years old

Been bulking recently and gained around 11kg natural. The gains have been pretty clean, but obv a bit of fat gain there too etc

I'm planning on starting to bulk again in a few weeks and wanted to ask, would you guys recommend a steroid cycle?

I don't feel like I need gear, but I want the best results possible for my next bulk.

I was thinking 10 weeks of test e + dbol 4 weeks

What do you fella's think? =P~

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The general consensus is that 20 is a bit young. Having said that, there are plenty of guys who've started younger.

The real question is, if you're making good progress without gear, and you don't feel like you need it yet, why not save your money?

Also, if you've just finished a bulking phase, wouldn't it be better to cut down a bit before bulking again? That puts you in a better position to take advantage of your second bulk. That's particularly true if you decide to do a cycle. I think (someone can confirm this) that it's best to start a cycle from a pretty low body fat level.

Thanks Psuedonym.

I've already got my gear on hand. I just need to get my hands on some Nolva then I'll be ready to start.

My plan is to cycle for this next bulk and then think about cutting further down the road. I don't want to cut first, my goal is to hit 120kg by the end of September so I want to gain asap.

Cheers 8)

Thanks Psuedonym.

I've already got my gear on hand. I just need to get my hands on some Nolva then I'll be ready to start.

My plan is to cycle for this next bulk and then think about cutting further down the road. I don't want to cut first, my goal is to hit 120kg by the end of September so I want to gain asap.

Cheers 8)

why do you want to gain asap? you want 20 kilos in 2 months? whats the big rush do your cycle and focus on gaining muscle and strength a 10 week cycle of dbol and test you could expect about a 8 to 10 kg weight increase if you have your diet and training sorted anymore then that and you will look like a big fat/bloated shit it is not a magic potion that is gona give you 20 kilos of ripped muscle in 2 months

Haha I know bro

Like I said, I'm going to be bulking as much as possible and I want the best results possible from it.

So of course it's not going to be 20kg of actual muscle haha, but if I can get a higher muscle percentage during my bulk with a steroid cycle, rather than a lesser muscle gain without steroids then obviously I'm going to go with the most effective option.

Yeah, I'll be fatter and bloated at the end of it, but I'll be better off with a little help from steroids rather than no help at all from them.

Feel me?

Haha I know bro

Like I said, I'm going to be bulking as much as possible and I want the best results possible from it.

So of course it's not going to be 20kg of actual muscle haha, but if I can get a higher muscle percentage during my bulk with a steroid cycle, rather than a lesser muscle gain without steroids then obviously I'm going to go with the most effective option.

Yeah, I'll be fatter and bloated at the end of it, but I'll be better off with a little help from steroids rather than no help at all from them.

Feel me?

Why aim to gain 20kg of muscle and fat and look like shit at the end? Why not aim to gain 7 or 8kg or quality muscle and look better? Makes no sense to me. You can gain 10kg of fat without the gear.

Hey Mate,

I don't post up often but when I see a thread like this I feel I have to speak up.

Like you I'm quite young and was looking at my first cycle earlier this year, but decided it wasn't the right path for me just yet.

But I think you've got to look at the very serious side effects that steroids can have on your health long term...

You've really got to ask yourself the question: Is being big all you really want in life? Do you like the fact that you kidneys and liver work well now? And then you go put them on strain and could end up on dialysis later in life? Have you considered that when you come off cycle the depression involved with low levels of test, lost size, lost strength, lost that mental edge you get when your using, then feel small when you come off. Or even a fuked sex drive when your shit don't stand? Some people never come right and have to live the rest of their lives on hormone therapy. These are only some of the side effects I've seen in my friends that use. I've even had some mates who cry too me bout that shit. Before you start using look at the big picture just for now.

I hope this helps you make the decision and hope I haven't scared you, I'm just trying to help you make a more informative decision I guess.

All the best for you training dude and good luck!

I understand what you're saying bro.

I've thought about all potential risks/side effects etc.

This hasn't been a quick decision for me to make.

I will be doing this cycle with safe dosages and proper PCT.

I know what risks are involved if these drugs are abused.

I've figured the main concern for me is going to be acne.

I'm doing this thing properly, so there shouldn't be any concern about permanent damage.