Your favorite female Bodybuilder

Optimass

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you find this sexy you're a very strange man opti

Taken out of context ... no probably not "sexy" as such ... but why do we need to look at it like that ... can't we just appreciate the female form and how much work goes into a physique like that? ... is more the angle if the thread :nod:

It has nothing to do with being attractive to men.

When I look at a line-up of male competitors I am not looking for the sexiest. A beautifully developed male physique excites me because, as a bodybuilder myself, I know how hard guys work to achieve that. It is about respect for the hard work they've done to achieve it. We females deserve the same respect.

Lenda Murray is my long-time favourite female bodybuilder. Even got her autograph many years ago when she visited NZ.

This is it :nod: :clap:

And of course, locally - my two favourites are Kaye O'Neill (who has mentored me for years), and Jo Stewart. Kaye is competing today at Whakatane and is looking "freaking hard and vascular" to quote Lisa Menzies who is at the comp.

Both female bodybuilders will be up against each other next Sunday 28th at the Pan Pacific. I am not absolutely certain about this, but I think this may be the first time they will have competed against one another.

post-5320-14166822329663_thumb.jpg

post-5320-14166822329862_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As an 80's teenager, i was always amazed by Cory Everson and also Gladys Portuges.(forgive my spelling Gladys). I also followed Cathy Millen from her Powerlifting days to Bodybuilding. Met Cathy a long time ago in Rotorua and must say she was looking awesome then.

What exactly is wrong with finding muscular women attractive?

Not you too harry!

Lol well bro it's not so much about the muscles, I like all kinds of women.. I have dated a few bodybuilders and I have never thought anything bad about it....

Nothing wrong with female BB's , it's when they become enhanced with heavy androgens that you may as well be dating a crossdresser. :lol:

I do realise the enhanced look is a turn on for some guys in soceity (schmoes) but for "most" straight guys its not the muscular/athletic look thats the problem but that they remain Feminine facialy and dont get the deepened voice or also use your razors to shave there faces or back. :?

My 2c :)