Your favorite female Bodybuilder

Optimass

One of my favorite female athletes out side of Nz and Oz .... Alina Popa from Romania.

cm2008_alina_popa2_120.jpg

There are a lot of manky pics of her floating around the web but fore the most part she has great structure to her physique. And a good balance of thickness top to bottom.

Alina_Popa_Female_Muscle_hotness_1.jpg

Quads are demon good ...

Alina_Popa_female_muscle_ripped_hot.jpg

Who are your favorites ... (No pics of any seamonsters please --- keep it clean) :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lenda and Cory a bit old school but definately two of the greats ...

lenda-murray-20021.jpg

her cv is just as impressive:

1985 NPC Michigan State – 4.

1985 NPC Eastern Michigan – 1.

1986 NPC Michigan – 3.

1986 NPC Ironwoman Michigan – 3.

1987 NPC Michigan – 3.

1987 NPC North Coast – 2.

1988 NPC Michigan – 1.

1989 NPC Junior Nationals – 1. (Schwergewicht und Gesamtsieg)

1989 IFBB North American Championships – 1. (Schwergewicht und Gesamtsieg)

1990 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 1.

1991 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 1.

1992 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 1.

1993 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 1.

1994 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 1.

1995 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 1.

1996 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 2.

1997 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 2.

2002 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 1. (Schwergewicht und Gesamtsieg)

2003 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 1. (Schwergewicht und Gesamtsieg)

2004 IFBB Ms. Olympia – 2

If you find this sexy you're a very strange man opti

Taken out of context ... no probably not "sexy" as such ... but why do we need to look at it like that ... can't we just appreciate the female form and how much work goes into a physique like that? ... is more the angle if the thread :nod:

What exactly is wrong with finding muscular women attractive?

Not you too harry!

Lol well bro it's not so much about the muscles, I like all kinds of women.. I have dated a few bodybuilders and I have never thought anything bad about it....

What exactly is wrong with finding muscular women attractive?

Not you too harry!

Lol well bro it's not so much about the muscles, I like all kinds of women.. I have dated a few bodybuilders and I have never thought anything bad about it....

nah i'm kidding bro i like a girl with a bit of muscle figure ect but the pics of women above are crimes of humanity....

Bro two of the favourite women who been in my life have loads of muscle... I just don't find it threatening or unappealing.

BUt it's not about the muscle, it's the person. I mean a person doesn't have to be muscular to be unattractive! lols

yep, i must say you right there mate, it is all about the personallity and the way she handle herself, i myself are more into the "figure & fitness girl look" if you know what i meen but nothing wrong with muscelly chicks. as far a work and commitment i think they have achieve allot and respect to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Taken out of context ... no probably not "sexy" as such ... but why do we need to look at it like that ... can't we just appreciate the female form and how much work goes into a physique like that? ... is more the angle if the thread :nod:

Well said Optimass. For me personally, as a Physique competitor, its not about 'sexy'. Women dont do this to be sexy and attractive to men. I do it for myself, its my own personal challenge - to be musclier and better with each competition. It has nothing to do with being attractive to men.

When I look at a line-up of male competitors I am not looking for the sexiest. A beautifully developed male physique excites me because, as a bodybuilder myself, I know how hard guys work to achieve that. It is about respect for the hard work they've done to achieve it. We females deserve the same respect.

Lenda Murray is my long-time favourite female bodybuilder. Even got her autograph many years ago when she visited NZ.

Well said Optimass. For me personally, as a Physique competitor, its not about 'sexy'. Women dont do this to be sexy and attractive to men. I do it for myself, its my own personal challenge - to be musclier and better with each competition. It has nothing to do with being attractive to men.

When I look at a line-up of male competitors I am not looking for the sexiest. A beautifully developed male physique excites me because, as a bodybuilder myself, I know how hard guys work to achieve that. It is about respect for the hard work they've done to achieve it. We females deserve the same respect.

Lenda Murray is my long-time favourite female bodybuilder. Even got her autograph many years ago when she visited NZ.

Finally a female contributor! Well said MM

A good friend of mine rates Juliette Bergmann highly, I can see the appeal.

2DSC_0273.jpg

This is not a bad look either imho

isabelleturell.jpg

Though I'm not a fan of the direction womans pro BBing has taken, I cringe a little when people hark back to "the good old days". They're probably meaning to refer to peeps like Cory Everson & Rachel McLish, but even back then some were pushing the boundaries - take Aussies Bev Francis for example:

francis1.jpg

At the end of the day you like what you like. All the ladies put in the same hard work men do, so I respect that whether I like their look or not.

Probably my greatest memory of a female BBer from NZL was Carmen Cotter around 2000. Her size and shape was amazing to me at the time, yet she still remained feminine. Best placing was 3rd at Jan Tana Pro.

Once again impressive/freaky definitely crazy dedication to get to that point but attractive? I know it's all each to their own but I just can't see how any chicks taking testosterone/derivatives can be considered sexually attractive. I'm aware some steroids have less/very little androgenic effects but lets face it most of the woman at that level are on more than var. That said I wish I had quads like that first lady holy shit.

I dont think women with that amount of muscle are in any way attractive .

As far as bodybuilding goes i take my hat off because they worked hardcore to get themselves looking like that but they look in no way like a female anymore and have 0 sexuality to me. Just my opinion though. Keep them feminine

Although personally I prefer the fitness class look, as MissMuscles says, that's not what it's about.

I think it's worth noting that there are plenty of people (male and female) who find the level of muscle on MALE pro bodybuilders unattractive as well. But likewise, that's not why they do it. :)