1 legged press

I like them, good unilateral compound exercise for quads that doesn't have the same limiting factors lunges do. I'd think they're more of an advanced thing and a great way to even up your leg development and target specific areas of your quad. One leg hacks too sometimes.

No wank factor I don't think as long as you hit some heavy weights on your other quad stuff! If you skinny wee legs and you only do one leg leg press and a few leg extns then yes, big wank factor!

I like them, good unilateral compound exercise for quads that doesn't have the same limiting factors lunges do. I'd think they're more of an advanced thing and a great way to even up your leg development and target specific areas of your quad. One leg hacks too sometimes.

No wank factor I don't think as long as you hit some heavy weights on your other quad stuff! If you skinny wee legs and you only do one leg leg press and a few leg extns then yes, big wank factor!

Give me these ANY day over lunges - I hate them, have to do them first and get them outta the way - they suck balls. Squats and leg presses for Africa but there is something about lunges that just grates me!!!

Haha, yeah there is a whole inch difference in my left and right :shock: very noticeable so maybe a few extra sets on that side? how deep do you go bro?

Been doing 1 leg press and Hacks for the last year, Reckon it's the main reason for my legs fiinaly starting to get some development, especially the hammys. I also think the whole reason my Leg press went over the 500kg mark was due to constant heavy single Leg press.

I don't think anyone is saying there's any secret exercise, I find one legged movements effective at taking care of disparities in development but yeah you wouldn't do just one legged leg press.

The training hard bit is a given.

Bingo :nod: