bikinis for hire

jolene

Hi Jolene

I know Sheta who is a regular here is located in the Hamilton area and often has a pile of bikinis ready to lend out. Sheta will no doubt see this and respond, but you may wish to search her name and PM her direct.

There is NOTHING wrong with renting, buying second-hand. Buying a bikini is a HUGE outlay - particularly if you are not sure whether you will continue in the sport. Sheta is very professional and has heaps of competition experience. Every bikini is thoroughly cleaned - and if in doubt - then clean it to your own standard.

All the very best for the rest of your prep and for the comp itself

K

hey thanks for the feedback, i do know sheta but not hiring out anymore but will hope to find someone out there, im new to this so don't want to spend to much for my first comp thanks :

Hi Jolene

I know Sheta who is a regular here is located in the Hamilton area and often has a pile of bikinis ready to lend out. Sheta will no doubt see this and respond, but you may wish to search her name and PM her direct.

There is NOTHING wrong with renting, buying second-hand. Buying a bikini is a HUGE outlay - particularly if you are not sure whether you will continue in the sport. Sheta is very professional and has heaps of competition experience. Every bikini is thoroughly cleaned - and if in doubt - then clean it to your own standard.

All the very best for the rest of your prep and for the comp itself

K

[MOD EDIT: No offensive comments, please.]

The sooner this bonehead gets banned for good the better, certainly puts people off posting on this site.

Hi Jolene,

If you PM me your measurements I might be able to help you, I have a dark brown sparkly fabric one with gold swarofski crystals on that has a cutaway pants design, i usually compete about 55kg and im 5ft 4". I have an ex client who has an electric blue one with wire in the top hers has white crystals on it. As we are both buying this year again, i don't think they will be needed.