First cycle

ape

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sup mate im at the moment doing 2mg once per week of deca with d-bol tabs and some clen-b ,to start with do a 6week course then 6weeks off :twisted:

Must have been speed typing hard out. So, benefit of the doubt:

Tokoroa bb, you mean 2gm once a week? (like 10ml of oil!) or 200mg? (1ml)

2mg would be like a scratch from the needle you found in the gym showers.

First time I have read this thread & it continually astounds me how little people know about using gear before they are prepared to poke it into their body. Is it just me, or is this becoming an epidemic of stupidity amongst our community.

Prob no different to all the kids who "puff on this" cos their bro says its good. Some are too relient on the opinions of others is all. My bro said....must be at the beginning of 90% of stupid acts? The other 10% began with "er I didn't think....." hahaha

Dont think its a growing issue muscle, I've always been astonished how many dumb arse people there are in this world walking around. Just got a few more wanting to lift weights and look good due to the direction of media focus. Which as we know appeals most to the suseptable minds shall we say.

Anyone who sticks ANYTHING in themselves whithout atleast fully researching evrything there is to check first is "scary". But then for my money, anyone who lives and dies based on a book written 2 thousand years ago is dumber! As long as both dont trouble me? All good!

If you want to see what I mean about dumb suseptable minds etc? Watch the mtv "doco" on 3 absolute eggs that did a cycle for the cameras. Thats your new market Im afraid!

If you want to see what I mean about dumb suseptable minds etc? Watch the mtv "doco" on 3 absolute eggs that did a cycle for the cameras. Thats your new market Im afraid!

which doco is this?

Just tap mtv steriods into youtube and you'll find it. A male model, a wannbe mma fighter and some mincer. None of them seemed to have actually sorted out their diet or put any intensity into their "usual" routine before jumping on a cycle. After one day the model lifts more than hes ever lifted in his life before! Hahaha the mincer doesnt do much except smoke and moan about how he lost ALL his gains after the first time! Its a crack up in the same way the office is! You cant watch them because they're so painful, but you do!

• 5 months later...

Hey all. I'm on my second cycle now, 0.25ml sus and 0.25 deca on a Monday and a Thursday. This time round I have quite a shortness of breath alot of the time. When I am at the gym I am fine but first thing when I wake I notice it the most. Not too sure if it is because of the gear or because I am absolutely giving it 110% in the gym and this is just a result of that. I am into my third week at the moment. Any thoughts?

Hey all. I'm on my second cycle now, 0.25ml sus and 0.25 deca on a Monday and a Thursday. This time round I have quite a shortness of breath alot of the time. When I am at the gym I am fine but first thing when I wake I notice it the most. Not too sure if it is because of the gear or because I am absolutely giving it 110% in the gym and this is just a result of that. I am into my third week at the moment. Any thoughts?

It might be the Deca doing that, Testosterone shouldn't have that effect.

Seems a very low dose cycle. Why so low dose?

I might have said it wrong... I'm having 0.25ml sus and 0.25ml deca, so 0.5ml twice a week. It is a low dose but seems to be doing the trick for me and gains in these short three weeks are pretty great. Do you thing I should double the dose?

I might have said it wrong... I'm having 0.25ml sus and 0.25ml deca, so 0.5ml twice a week. It is a low dose but seems to be doing the trick for me and gains in these short three weeks are pretty great. Do you thing I should double the dose?

That's up to you... if you are happy with the gains then certainly not. It's what you want out of it that matters.

That's up to you... if you are happy with the gains then certainly not. It's what you want out of it that matters.

Wise words. I'll stick to what i'm doing and see if my breathing gets better.

so your doing half a mill of sust and half a mill of deca per week interesting doubt very much its causing you breathing problems if you have clean legit gear hows your general cardiovascular fitness and bodyfat etc?

I reckon...

Ape, if you are only having 1ml max a week of just 250mg/ml of test, then that is a starter cycle for sure, but .5 of test and .5 of deca seems like you are trying to spread limited resources a long way.

How much have you got?

2nd cycle, so maybe you should consider going up to 1.5 ml test, which isn't a big deal, but will show you good times.

so your doing half a mill of sust and half a mill of deca per week interesting doubt very much its causing you breathing problems if you have clean legit gear hows your general cardiovascular fitness and bodyfat etc?

I reckon...

Ape, if you are only having 1ml max a week of just 250mg/ml of test, then that is a starter cycle for sure, but .5 of test and .5 of deca seems like you are trying to spread limited resources a long way.

How much have you got?

2nd cycle, so maybe you should consider going up to 1.5 ml test, which isn't a big deal, but will show you good times.

He said he's happy with his gains. Why give him that advice?

He's got more Test in him now than he'd naturally produce and he's also got Deca in his system. Who cares if he's only got a little bit of gear and is spreading it out - if that even is the case - as long as he's happy with his gains he doesn't need advice like this.

I don't recommend anyone suggest to someone to up their dose if they're happy with gains. Remember the saying: use the least amount of drugs to achieve your goals.

u eat like a bitch man

im eating all ur carbs in 1 meal

My diet has changed alot since I first posted my diet on my first cycle months ago. New diet is:

0700 - Protein shake with water & one packet of oats

0930 - 185 gram tin of tuna and 125 gram cup of brown rice

1230 - 250 gram chicken breast on the george foreman with a large salad

1500 - one kumara and a big piece of lemon fish with a diet coke

gym

protein shake straight after gym

dinner - 250 gram steak with veges

pre-bed - protein shake with water

sleep

This diet still has me feeling hungry alot of the time and may add another meal in there. See how I get on. My last cycle I had f*ck all gains. Badly planned cycle and diet was not spot on. This time is alot better. Have gone from 85 flat to 87.8 with a drop in body fat in only four weeks.. Clothes are starting to get a bit tight so feel i'm on the right track.

I don't want to say to much but the person I get my gear from has suggested this cycle to me so i'm sticking with it for now. I am still a noob with gear so learning as I go, i'll admit that.

u eat like a bitch man

im eating all ur carbs in 1 meal

My diet has changed alot since I first posted my diet on my first cycle months ago. New diet is:

0700 - Protein shake with water & one packet of oats

0930 - 185 gram tin of tuna and 125 gram cup of brown rice

1230 - 250 gram chicken breast on the george foreman with a large salad

1500 - one kumara and a big piece of lemon fish with a diet coke

gym

protein shake straight after gym

dinner - 250 gram steak with veges

pre-bed - protein shake with water

sleep

This diet still has me feeling hungry alot of the time and may add another meal in there. See how I get on. My last cycle I had f*ck all gains. Badly planned cycle and diet was not spot on. This time is alot better. Have gone from 85 flat to 87.8 with a drop in body fat in only four weeks.. Clothes are starting to get a bit tight so feel i'm on the right track.

I don't want to say to much but the person I get my gear from has suggested this cycle to me so i'm sticking with it for now. I am still a noob with gear so learning as I go, i'll admit that.

Some quick changes that would help:

1500: drop the diet coke

add one regular coke in post workout with your shake (any sugary drink would do) or you could change from straight protein powder to a mass gainer powder. you need carbs as well, especially immediately pwo.

then when you get home and have dinner you need more carbs to help you recover from your workout. add a few potatoes or rice to that meal.