First cycle

ape

Hi all,

I have been hitting the gym for three years now and am 85kgs with 14% bodyfat. I'm 185cm tall. My training and eating is going great but want to take it to the next level.............

So, I have a 10ml vial of deca-durabolin 1ml:100mg and a 10ml vial of sustanon250 10ml:250mg. Can I combine these two for a first cycle? If so, how much, how often and for how long?

I read a post by "Jrots" who was going to do 1ml of each for 10 weeks but he had mixed replys.

Thanks, and apologies if any of this is to open. New to the gear and not sure what is koasher.....

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

I have been hitting the gym for three years now and am 85kgs with 14% bodyfat. I'm 185cm tall. My training and eating is going great but want to take it to the next level.............

So, I have a 10ml vial of deca-durabolin 1ml:100mg and a 10ml vial of sustanon250 10ml:250mg. Can I combine these two for a first cycle? If so, how much, how often and for how long?

I read a post by "Jrots" who was going to do 1ml of each for 10 weeks but he had mixed replys.

Thanks, and apologies if any of this is to open. New to the gear and not sure what is koasher.....

At 1ml:100mg your Deca seems a bit under-dosed, normally you'd expect 1ml:250mg..... :wink:

If you've read what I've put about the half-lives of the four different esters of Sustanon, you really should be pinning every other day, to take into account the two fastest acting esters propionate (2.25 days) & phenylpropionate (2.25 days)...

Every 3 days max to keep steady blood levels.....

You could pin 0.5ml:125mg every 3rd day, that gives you 60 days of Testosterone, or 8 weeks.... Not a lot really, but you could get away with it....

Deca is recommended in doses over 400mg/week & best for 12 weeks minimum...........

Remember your Testosterone dose should be higher than the amount of Deca you're taking a week.... So you don't have enough Test or Deca to combine both...................

alot of good pharmaceutical human grade deca durabolin is actually dosed at 100mg/ml.

250mg test and 100mg deca per week (1ml of each) would be a good first cycle bro, you would find your gains are probably easier kept too with the deca added in there. you dont need much, these reccomended weekly mg per week dosages of different compounds you see on the internet for example 400mg deca a week are for competitive bodybuilders which are at the top end of quanities of aas used out of all people. people in other sports can see significant increases in tested performance by added as small a dose as 100mg of test cyp per week into there program.

in my opinion 250mg test per week is great and 100mg deca you will see good gains off both.

ill further that opinion by saying you would get good noticable gains in both strength and lean muscle gain by just using 100mg deca per week for 10 weeks. guaran-fucken-teed!

alot of good pharmaceutical human grade deca durabolin is actually dosed at 100mg/ml.

250mg test and 100mg deca per week (1ml of each) would be a good first cycle bro, you would find your gains are probably easier kept too with the deca added in there. you dont need much, these reccomended weekly mg per week dosages of different compounds you see on the internet for example 400mg deca a week are for competitive bodybuilders which are at the top end of quanities of aas used out of all people. people in other sports can see significant increases in tested performance by added as small a dose as 100mg of test cyp per week into there program.

in my opinion 250mg test per week is great and 100mg deca you will see good gains off both.

ill further that opinion by saying you would get good noticable gains in both strength and lean muscle gain by just using 100mg deca per week for 10 weeks. guaran-fucken-teed!

Oh Dear Tom..... It seems we've offered conflicting advice..... :grin:

I'll concede on the 1ml:100mg dosing, all my Organon pharma Deca back in the UK is dosed 1ml:100mg ......I only did 2 shots a week of the stuff for about 12 bloody years..... Easily forgotten eh'...... :pfft:

Apart from the benefits of collagen synthesis, I don't think 1ml of Deca is really going to cut the mustard for muscle growth.....

Using adding 1ml/week of Cyp into your cycle as an example, doesn't really apply, Cyp is a Testosterone, so adding another 100mg of Test/week to your Test cycle will show benefits............

What you think Tom..? :grin:

sorry you misunderstood or i didnt explain correctly anyway...

my example of the 100mg per week of test cyp had nothing at all to do with the thread starters first cycle ideas. all i was saying is that gains are attainable from doses as small as that. even though its quite irrelevant to his question and post i said it because you said the lowest dose of deca you would use would be no less than 400mg/week. i look on all those steroid information/profile sites and see the recomended dosages are much higher than what people really need, most of those sites are made for bodybuilders by bodybuilders and they use higher dosages than anyone else.

my opinion is that 100mg of deca by its self used by the original poster would see definite muscle gains for him, maybe not huge but would definitly be notciable. of course no one would be keen to do it and prove us right or wrong so we can agree to disagree. so based on that i think he would get wicked results by using the 100mg deca with the 250mg of test. remember daz this guy isnt you, he is a puny little stick at the moment so he needs sweet f*ck all gear.

wasnt tryna shoot ya down daz lol all good.

sorry you misunderstood or i didnt explain correctly anyway...

my example of the 100mg per week of test cyp had nothing at all to do with the thread starters first cycle ideas. all i was saying is that gains are attainable from doses as small as that. even though its quite irrelevant to his question and post i said it because you said the lowest dose of deca you would use would be no less than 400mg/week. i look on all those steroid information/profile sites and see the recomended dosages are much higher than what people really need, most of those sites are made for bodybuilders by bodybuilders and they use higher dosages than anyone else.

my opinion is that 100mg of deca by its self used by the original poster would see definite muscle gains for him, maybe not huge but would definitly be notciable. of course no one would be keen to do it and prove us right or wrong so we can agree to disagree. so based on that i think he would get wicked results by using the 100mg deca with the 250mg of test. remember daz this guy isnt you, he is a puny little stick at the moment so he needs sweet f*ck all gear.

wasnt tryna shoot ya down daz lol all good.

Tom ... You have a way with words............. :pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

Hi all,

Give it a go Stick........................ :pfft:

A typical day of eating for me goes like this.

7AM 1/2 cup rolled oats with 1 1/4 cups milk. 25gram protein shake and some fruit.

1000 25gram protein shake with a piece of fruit.

1200 185gram tin of tuna with 1/2 cup steamed brown rice.

1500 25gram protein shake with a whole grain sandwich. Normally three pieces of bread with lettuce/carrot/cucumber and some sort of meat.

1800 Dinner is normally around this time. Generally a big serv of either chicken/salmon/steak with veges and kumara.

I wait an hour or so then hit the gym for an hour.

Straight after I have another shake and then off to bed.

Any holes in this or things I could add or take out? This would be my diet over my cycle.

looks like a figure girls diet :pfft:

i would double the oats and brown rice to one cup and try and switch a couple of those shakes for 150 to 200 grams of lean meat and have with some rice or patatoes

also can you train between your 3pm and 6pm meal? if not still have your 6pm meal and then train have your postworkout shake but have another solid meal before bed your postworkout shake gets utilized pretty quick so have another meal

is the Deca you have nandrolone phenylpropianate? that is fast acting and usually dosed at 100mg per mill

The deca-durabolin is Nandrolone Decanoate from Organon and the Sustanon is from Organon.

Where the fuk did you get that from over here......? :?

Shouldn't it be in smaller vials..?

post-7412-14166822240021_thumb.jpg

is the Deca you have nandrolone phenylpropianate? that is fast acting and usually dosed at 100mg per mill

The deca-durabolin is Nandrolone Decanoate from Organon and the Sustanon is from Organon.

Where the fuk did you get that from over here......? :?

Shouldn't it be in smaller vials..?

One of my bros....

juice042.jpg

LOL rip top organon? think you got some UG there brah

??

I don't think that's actual organon bro, just made to look that way.

Not to say what you have won't will be good correctly dosed stuff but it wont be legit human grade organon. UG stands for underground just means made in new zealand

Cheers guys. When you say one cup of rice, one cup of oats ect. are you meaning cooked or uncooked? Because I cooked a cup of brown rice and it filled a whole ice cream container once cooked and it took me aggggesss to eat it! I'm guessing you mean cooked.....

Oh, and the smallest needle I could find is a 27, i'm planning on pinning the glutes....OK?

Cheers guys. When you say one cup of rice, one cup of oats ect. are you meaning cooked or uncooked? Because I cooked a cup of brown rice and it filled a whole ice cream container once cooked and it took me aggggesss to eat it! I'm guessing you mean cooked.....

Oh, and the smallest needle I could find is a 27, i'm planning on pinning the glutes....OK?

You will be there all day with a 27 :shock:

A 23 is sweet for me in quads, the 25's were a pain in the ass :pfft: as it took way longer to pin.

I also get cramp doing glutes...