back from baby, any advice?

NewoneDn

I competed in 2010 and loved it, a week later I got pregnant with my 2nd- great news and now that I have had baby I am ready to get back into it.

I am gently getting back into exercise and working on getting back into a clean diet. Im 163cm (5 foot 3) and currently 70kg. I competed last time at 58kg and would like to go into my next competiton september 2012 at 55kg.

Typical diet is.....

Bfast-1/2 cup Oats and 100g yoghurt

snack 25g mixed nuts

lunch- 1x wholegrain wrap with 100gms protein and fruit x 1

snack- protein shake or boiled eggs

dinner- 100gms protein, 1/2 cup complex carbs and tons of veg

any advice?

I competed in 2010 and loved it, a week later I got pregnant with my 2nd- great news and now that I have had baby I am ready to get back into it.

I am gently getting back into exercise and working on getting back into a clean diet. Im 163cm (5 foot 3) and currently 70kg. I competed last time at 58kg and would like to go into my next competiton september 2012 at 55kg.

Typical diet is.....

snack 25g mixed nuts

any advice?

Youve done it before so you know what your doing, dont know what you want to be told?

Some chicks appear to never be able to get the stomach back my advice is if you cant dont compete because a streched baby tummy looks horrible.

Choice mate, ready to come back leaner and meaner :twisted:

Typical diet is.....

snack 25g mixed nuts

How're you finding your appetite with this diet?

Some chicks appear to never be able to get the stomach back my advice is if you cant dont compete because a streched baby tummy looks horrible.

Says you. The mothers out there competing put my stomach to shame :oops:

I agree! A lot of women that have had children look better than those of us who haven't :oops: And I don't see anything wrong with a few stretch marks, makes it feel more achievable - that is you don't have to be perfect.

Nice to hear the bug's got you again.... how many times/week are you working out at the moment, and what sort of workouts ?

Oh, and when you say 100g protein, you mean like 100g cooked chicken/ beef/ tuna/ whatever ?

Hi at the moment its a 3 day split with a rest day in between.

100gm protein is chicken/beef/tuna

thanks for your reply

Typical diet is.....

snack 25g mixed nuts

any advice?

Youve done it before so you know what your doing, dont know what you want to be told?

A one time competitor does not an expert make:)

Typical diet is.....

snack 25g mixed nuts

any advice?

A one time competitor does not an expert make:)

You would be suprised how many no time competitors are experts on here :pfft:

Typical diet is.....

snack 25g mixed nuts

any advice?

My advice .... Set weekly goals so your pushing yourself to achieve something each week , Enjoy life , dont get pregnant again :pfft: