NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Gym rat

Les Mills Britomart

I had train at Les Mills Britomart before going to Vector area on Wednesday.I thought it was nice gym and good set up they have DB's that go up to 50kg and they dont have a hack squat which I thought sucked.Overall thought nice gym and more suited for the corpret person and for the average person who works in the Britomart area out of ten I would give Les Mills Britomart 7/10

I had train at Les Mills Britomart before going to Vector area on Wednesday.I thought it was nice gym and good set up they have DB's that go up to 50kg and they dont have a hack squat which I thought sucked.Overall thought nice gym and more suited for the corpret person and for the average person who works in the Britomart area out of ten I would give Les Mills Britomart 7/10

Did you get some footage for your next movie?

They only have on lifting platform and I was like WTF no I did not get any footage of Les Mills Britomart for my next film that all crossed my mind as well no power rack and one squat rack plus I hate to image what Les Mills Britomart must be like at peak times including on a Monday.

I saw their advert on Youtube the other day. Look at what's NOT shown - there's not one shot of the actual gym - you know, that place where people lift weights. Now, I'm only going by this ad, but it sure doesn't make me feel like I'm their target market. :P

I have seen the add for Les Mills Britomart a few times on youtube and they could have showed the rest gym like the weights area.One thing I thought was poor custmer service which was when I arrived they didn't ask me have you been hear before.You can see right into the group fitness room which makes one bit :shifty: when there is lots of hotties in the group fitnees room doing a class.

I nearly pissed myself when I read that

What's your take on people that work in the Britomart area then Jimjim?

FYI training at Les Mills Britomart is like training in a fucking nightclub without the munters.

So very true Jimbob when I trained there it felt like I was training in a Nightclub

speaking of hotties, wheres the photos of you and the divas gymrat?
The DIVAS didn't show since they were flying in from OZ hopefuly next time around I hope :pray:

So very true Jimbob when I trained there it felt like I was training in a Nightclub
speaking of hotties' date=' wheres the photos of you and the divas gymrat?[/quote'] The DIVAS didn't show since they were flying in from OZ hopefuly next time around I hope :pray:

Did you break out some moves on the DF? Cruize the loos? Feel the burn in your Arse? GYMRAT BIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYY

Is there much difference to the Victoria Street Les Mills? Looking for a City Central gym as recently got a new job but gonna use the gym as my traffic buffer before driving back out south Auck after the 9 - 5.

What's your take on people that work in the Britomart area then Jimjim?

FYI training at Les Mills Britomart is like training in a fucking nightclub without the munters.

So its boring then?

yeah i did a sesh there the other day, they got quite a few bench press, but seriously lacks squat racks etc and definitely no fun for powerlifters. FUCKLOADS of cardio equipment

It does sound gay. Seriously though are gyms these days catering less and less for bodybuilders and more for people tring to lose weight or whatever they do on those machines.

I thought the smith machine at Les Mills Britomart was shit it didn't have a good smoth movement and overall it would have to be one of the worst smith machines that I have used.

I thought the smith machine at Les Mills Britomart was shit it didn't have a good smoth movement and overall it would have to be one of the worst smith machines that I have used.

Awwww did it hurt your patella ratty?

you'd hate the fitness plus one, the bar is bent and unlike most smith machines that has no counterweight so it's even heaver + grinds against the metal :P