18yr old Machine

Deano

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i call bullshit on the 500 kg leg press but please prove me wrong and they better not be 1 inch knee bends with your hands pushing your knees up on each pathetic rep.

on a positive you have gotten bigger from your first pics so you are doing something right

Its called going through puberty!! :pfft:

i call bullshit on the 500 kg leg press but please prove me wrong and they better not be 1 inch knee bends with your hands pushing your knees up on each pathetic rep.

Well im no expert on depth but I guess I will find out, heres the video anyways, cheers justhell.

If anything im glad im not like these jokers>>>

Well im no expert on depth but I guess I will find out, heres the video anyways, cheers justhell.

If anything im glad im not like these jokers>>>

I thought we agreed no gymrat range of motion.

I thought we agreed no gymrat range of motion.

Ahh k Ill make another one next tuesday.

The trainer said 2 of the reps were 90degree fine but at the same time im open to improve. How low? Can you find a video of the right depth so I can set a target.

• 2 weeks later...
Scratch the video too much partyin last weeknd still catchin up with my sleep.

Sluzzas?

haha something like that, plus heaps of lollies. Havent been gym in 2 weeks been sick for awhile. Think I will get back into gyming tommorow.

Holla at me boo, holla at me baby, holla at me boo holla at me baby, im super jacked up im super jacked up oooooohhhhhh