18yr old Machine

Deano

Currently 95kg, 183cm (6ft)

These pictures were taken this morning, woke up and thought to myself I should put up a thread of what my body genuinely looks like even though it hurts without the gym pump in the pics (although the left bi I dont think resized properly if anyone could help me out with that). But fuk it here it is. Constructive criticisim will be taken onboard, my goal to get alot more mass overall and power.

Made a revelation to my diet, Ive quit drinking alks \:D/ . Yup no more Jake the muss moments from me ive been sober for the last 4 weeks which is a massive acheivement for me. Im eating less fast food but mum always buys junk food so macaroons and coke cans are the only stuff I can eat sometimes. But alas im getting alot better, porridge some mornings and that healthy balance bread. Heaps of bannanas and water. Currently taking red8 protein.

School holidays coming up soon-more time for gym :wink:

post-7840-14166822228747_thumb.jpg

post-7840-1416682222896_thumb.jpg

post-7840-141668222291_thumb.jpg

post-7840-14166822229274_thumb.jpg

post-7840-14166822229692_thumb.jpg

post-7840-1416682223012_thumb.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shot bro! love your updates, always crack me up!

looking bigger than before mate, keep it up!

haha

Thanks bro! Hey, I aim to please haha :lol:

Shit bro, looking tank as! Awesome gains.

BTW you forgot to blur your face on the last pic lol

Cheers bro, Im just trying to get that little bit closer to a few steps below you!

Noted.

Credit where credits due. Good work Deano

Thanks man.

Yeah man you've come a long way!! Great job! :D :clap:

Churr

Good shit bro! Only 18 man you could go a long way.

I hope so bro I hope to keep on bodybuilding for a long time and see where it gets me. Ive got some big time goals for when I turn 21.

Big Deano, finally getting the respect hes been waiting for... lol

You know how long Ive been waiting to hear those words :D the wolf pack of tanks has accepted me. \:D/

+1 Well done Deano! :nod:

+1 back!

FUking sick c*nt.. I actually thought this was some sonny bill pictures stolen from his hard drive. Mean gains since last time man. Looks like you been squatting heaps in da rack.

haha thanks man much appreciated.

Currently 95kg, 183cm (6ft)

These pictures were taken this morning, woke up and thought to myself I should put up a thread of what my body genuinely looks like even though it hurts without the gym pump in the pics (although the left bi I dont think resized properly if anyone could help me out with that). But fuk it here it is. Constructive criticisim will be taken onboard, my goal to get alot more mass overall and power.

Made a revelation to my diet, Ive quit drinking alks \:D/ . Yup no more Jake the muss moments from me ive been sober for the last 4 weeks which is a massive acheivement for me. Im eating less fast food but mum always buys junk food so macaroons and coke cans are the only stuff I can eat sometimes. But alas im getting alot better, porridge some mornings and that healthy balance bread. Heaps of bannanas and water. Currently taking red8 protein.

School holidays coming up soon-more time for gym :wink:

So all the teasing motivated you to get bigger. Keep it up.

In all Honesty yes, mainly attritbued to you and Calvin and abit of the other characters. And I thankyou for it heaps.

The way you teased was a little questionable but overall yeah, it hurt me bad when I was starting off kinda mid into my bodybuilding the comments stuck. Made me mentally and physically alter on a whole new level had a bit of full metal jacket phsyc goin on but it gave me a reason a meaning, and thats what people need is a reason. I wanted to prove you and others that I could be something good. And hopefully I have proven that im starting to show some potential.

In all Honesty yes, mainly attritbued to you and Calvin and abit of the other characters. And I thankyou for it heaps.

The way you teased was a little questionable but overall yeah, it hurt me bad when I was starting off kinda mid into my bodybuilding the comments stuck. Made me mentally and physically alter on a whole new level had a bit of full metal jacket phsyc goin on but it gave me a reason a meaning, and thats what people need is a reason. I wanted to prove you and others that I could be something good. And hopefully I have proven that im starting to show some potential.

u srs? lol

hahaha the kids got a fair way to go yet.

Please dont hurt me deano im only 13 years old and really weak meow meow meow :pfft:

Agreed I do but one day!

haha ahhh jimjim :grin: we have to do a workout if you ever come up to Auckland!

I will try make a video of me leg pressin 500kg hopefully next Tuesday (just did a leg workout today) make sure you hold me to it because I have a bad memory. I have a bad ankle injury from rugby so It might not be the greatest Il just get it strapped before hand and get the job done. And if anyone might be keen to travel down to the leisure center to film it and make sure Im doing correct depth?

(Me and Jimjim had a bet going on/called out)

hahaha the kids got a fair way to go yet.

Please dont hurt me deano im only 13 years old and really weak meow meow meow :pfft:

Agreed I do but one day!

haha ahhh jimjim :grin: we have to do a workout if you ever come up to Auckland!

I will try make a video of me leg pressin 500kg hopefully next Tuesday (just did a leg workout today) make sure you hold me to it because I have a bad memory. I have a bad ankle injury from rugby so It might not be the greatest Il just get it strapped before hand and get the job done. And if anyone might be keen to travel down to the leisure center to film it and make sure Im doing correct depth?

For sure. Then we can tag team Katie. Ive never fucked a Granny