competition shoes

rox

This is coming from a spectator (cause I really don't know) but I think they give the illusion of longer limbs etc? Better at showing off the muscles. I've seen figure ladies competing with just standard heels and they just don't look the part. The shoe is often distracting and takes away from their figure (in my opinion as a spectator).

The shoe is often distracting and takes away from their figure (in my opinion as a spectator).

True, helps us short girls too, no ankle straps as they cut your leg length look.

same with the bikini's and other clothes. looks tacky and cheap as hell
and you would know because ........ actually the bikinis are incredibly expensive, my last one was over $1000 as they are encrusted in swarofski crystals, you doh doh

The shoe is often distracting and takes away from their figure (in my opinion as a spectator).

True, helps us short girls too, no ankle straps as they cut your leg length look.

and you would know because ........ actually the bikinis are incredibly expensive, my last one was over $1000 as they are encrusted in swarofski crystals, you doh doh

$1000 they saw you comming

$1000 they saw you comming

ONE THOUSAND!!!??? that come with 2 or 3 blow jobs?

This is coming from a spectator (cause I really don't know) but I think they give the illusion of longer limbs etc? Better at showing off the muscles. I've seen figure ladies competing with just standard heels and they just don't look the part. The shoe is often distracting and takes away from their figure (in my opinion as a spectator).

I had never liked the clear very high platforms, but after watching a few different ladies, the ones wearing more "normal" shoes just don't look as nice! And who doesn't want some extra height!

I had never liked the clear very high platforms, but after watching a few different ladies, the ones wearing more "normal" shoes just don't look as nice! And who doesn't want some extra height!

Same here! Then I bought a pair with the intention of competing soon and my god, they're great to wear and make your legs look fantastic.

Swarofski crystals by themselves don't come cheap!! Let alone for them to be added onto a bikini.. The price sounds about right. And what cantygirl paid for her bikini is her business.. Sheesh.

Too right :nod:

Same here! Then I bought a pair with the intention of competing soon and my god, they're great to wear and make your legs look fantastic.

Pics or it never happened :lol: ( No pervert )

Haha I said they make 'your' legs look fantastic, not mine......I'm a while away from that! So no photos just yet :pfft:

Haha I said they make 'your' legs look fantastic, not mine......I'm a while away from that! So no photos just yet :pfft:

A while away yeah right! Whos are the legs in your workout journal then cause they are looking primo from top to bottom ( No creepo)

A while away yeah right! Whos are the legs in your workout journal then cause they are looking primo from top to bottom ( No creepo)

He's right you know!

He's right you know!

Thanks both. If the only the rest of me would follow suit!