My first cycle experience: a reflection

maassive

cool story bro. srs.

have you got b4 and after pics? that would be good to see, since doing my first one iv only been involved in one other persons first cycle so i always wonder how other guys went off there first cycle compared to myself that other person.

cool story bro. srs.

have you got b4 and after pics? that would be good to see, since doing my first one iv only been involved in one other persons first cycle so i always wonder how other guys went off there first cycle compared to myself that other person.

Thanks bro. Yeah I do have before pics (though no bb poses) and will take some afters some time in the next week before operation.

I only told one person about it, and had to deny it to many people because the gains had been so obvious and I hated this.

Thats a interesting piece you bring up, as I had the same comments from people close to me and others who noticed this the first time I used while I was living in the UK. Quite a lot of people I met or made good friendships with hassled me and asked me if I was using gear in which I repeatedly denied it. I cant say that I hated denying it as my reasons for using was my own and didnt feel the need to justify what I was injecting into me as it is my own body to do with as I please, I felt I had done the hard yards to reach the point that AAS was the go, and never regretted it since. The biggest thing for me was upon my return to NZ where friends and family hadnt seen me for 6 years and the first thing they ask is what was I eating over there!!!??? I think the only real downer was my Nana said I was FAT! :evil:

you gained 8-10kg, im just curious as to what proportion of this would be muscle. do you think body-fat decreased/increased a bit/stayed the same?

I look much much leaner with my shirt off now, but it may just be proportional. I don't know, don't really care. As I wrote bro, I didn't do it to look good. I did it to be strong and able and have a good weight to height ratio.

98 kg peak!! LIKE A BAWS!

Great work cuz, cheers for the insights and great backstory on yourself. Very cool mate. It seems like its had a huge impact on your life, great to hear.

You mentioned the dark illegal side of AAS, and having to deny using. Do you feel the people kinda know internally?

I had the same issue, with people looking up to me for advices. I felt pretty stink lecturing them about nutrition and training, knowing I was on. It got to the point where I got them joking bout roids everytime I had a protein shake or massive feed, great to distract and desensitize your mates :D

But hey guess that the fitness/supplement industry for ya ><

Best of luck with the surgery n stuff mate, you ay not be able to train but you can troll the shit out of nzbb hard! \:D/

98 kg peak!! LIKE A BAWS!

Great work cuz, cheers for the insights and great backstory on yourself. Very cool mate. It seems like its had a huge impact on your life, great to hear.

You mentioned the dark illegal side of AAS, and having to deny using. Do you feel the people kinda know internally?

I had the same issue, with people looking up to me for advices. I felt pretty stink lecturing them about nutrition and training, knowing I was on. It got to the point where I got them joking bout roids everytime I had a protein shake or massive feed, great to distract and desensitize your mates :D

But hey guess that the fitness/supplement industry for ya ><

Best of luck with the surgery n stuff mate, you ay not be able to train but you can troll the shit out of nzbb hard! \:D/

Yeah I know what you mean about feeling stink - same thing for me. However, I guess it's still the right advice, just the gains won't be as dramatic without AAS. I don't think people know internally, because from what I've discovered, most people think that gear is really really rare. I think it's much more common than most people think...

And indeed, begin troll mode initiation sequence...

Repped hard. Great insights bro. My first was almost identical.

I can relate to the negatives. it is often better to say you take recreational drugs and sniff petrol, than mention aas. Retarded world, for sure.

May the force be with you while you recover.

^^ your story is why IMO testosterone is the greatest drug of all, the feeling of confidence whilst on is just awesome.

Hope your surgery goes well mate and back heals up good, may be a long time between lifts but it will be well worth it to have it sorted once and for all.

:)

Also regarding the law, yes we all know its bullshit but the amount of people that get busted in NZ for AAS is minimal so i wouldn't even worry about it, as long as your happy and you can be open with your partner about it and she doesn't mind then why worry mate.

• 2 weeks later...