living off 1 type of protein/carb source ?

matt !

1 hour ago, Pseudonym said:

This comment is based on nothing more than my casual observations of people's posts over the last decade, but...

I think tuna is WAY less popular now than it used to be. It used to be regarded as a staple part of the bodybuilder's diet, just as whey protein is. You could just about guarantee it would feature in at least one meal every day. But not so much now, I feel. Agree? Disagree?

Probably a good thing for the tuna population if we are eating less of them... But I guess the increasingly mainstream Japanese cuisine far outweighs any reduction in tinned tuna.

I eat about five 185 g cans in a week.

I only occasionally eat fresh fish(white flesh), usually if ive been out fishing or someone i know has. Barely ever buy it.  A salmon steak to get a lady in bed. Im a tight carnt when it comes to fish.

I tried and couldnt google any mercury related deaths in NZ .. guess its kinda like the "too much protein is bad for you" so in your case mercury and protein in one, youre literally a ghost, bro. But seriously I think you'll be fine but what Nate said, don't be extreme with your food, other meat is just as easy to get as tuna and tastes a shit ton nicer. The only way I eat tuna now is fresh tuna cut up into squats and cooked soaked in lemon juice/coconut milk etc think on Tahiti they called it Poisson Cru? Its amazing.  Quote the 225dog - Live a little.

On 30/04/2016 at 0:24 PM, nate225 said:

Live a little bro! 

Bodybuilding doesn't have to be that boring! 

Agreed although I mainly stick with Chicken what I do is have 4 chicken meals a day but use different spices like ghost chilli, bbq, peri peri etc and then the 5th meal I rotate between salmon, steak, white fish and tuna steak just to mix it up. Try and limit supplements as much as possible.