test e + dbol cycle, when to start arimidex?

baz

I would recommend having it on hand in case you experience strong estrogenic side effects and can't get some when you need it. Some run it at a low dose through out, but not everyone needs to.

In terms of PCT, others will advise but my understanding is you don't want to start it until 10-14 days after your last pin to allow time for the long-estered testosterone to be processed.

considering first cycle (dbol/test e). id like to know peoples opinions on the optimum time to start arimidex to avoid restricting gains too much?

I think the used of Arimidex is compound & dose dependent......

How much Dbol & Test E do you plan on taking/week..?

are u predisposed to a fatty chest?

keep nolva on hand then in case gyno shows up. first cycle i wouldnt bother with dbols just 500mg test. if u do get signs of gyno then use adex there onwards but stop the problem with some doses of nolva

the dbols just a 4week front load, i dont store much fat on my chest but iv never cycled before either. dont know if it could be a prob or not.

thats the prob, the nolva hasn't come. id be relying on arimidex but dont want it to mess with my gains could small doses give the desired effect instead of using nolva?

are u predisposed to a fatty chest?

keep nolva on hand then in case gyno shows up. first cycle i wouldnt bother with dbols just 500mg test. if u do get signs of gyno then use adex there onwards but stop the problem with some doses of nolva

the dbols just a 4week front load, i dont store much fat on my chest but iv never cycled before either. dont know if it could be a prob or not.

thats the prob, the nolva hasn't come. id be relying on arimidex but dont want it to mess with my gains could small doses give the desired effect instead of using nolva?

its your first cycle. there is no need to use anything else other then the test. In the end its totally up to u, but i never used anything more then 500mg test for like my first 5 cycles and grew fine.

Dbol is very estrogenic so it may be a problem it may not be. for me being gyno prone i use adex every cycle. last cycle i used .75mg EOD because of the high doses of aromatisable AAS i was using.

start a low dose of 0.25mg EOD and see how that goes. I dont think it reduces gains it rather stops so much water being packed on. if u see signs of gyno up it to 0.25mg ED