11 weeks to go..

Even if its not a correct reading.. If the margin of error is the same each time and the numbers are going down thats progress..

Be keen to see your progress as time goes

Yes agreed. However, IMO this is why a % is not necessary. I just go by the mm.

A trainer once told me he estimates 10mm to be around 1kg of fat. Thoughts?

I just estimate with the cuts in the body. Well what I'm saying is, you can say you're at 8% bf and sound good, but you've gotta look good too. Back thickness and just genuine muscle maturity comes with the territory of working out; it's why we do it. Don't stress about it too much. You're in the phase of wanting to get on stage, so just get all the cuts that you can and smash it on the stage!

Even if its not a correct reading.. If the margin of error is the same each time and the numbers are going down thats progress..

Be keen to see your progress as time goes

I just estimate with the cuts in the body. Well what I'm saying is, you can say you're at 8% bf and sound good, but you've gotta look good too. Back thickness and just genuine muscle maturity comes with the territory of working out; it's why we do it. Don't stress about it too much. You're in the phase of wanting to get on stage, so just get all the cuts that you can and smash it on the stage!

im not stressing. all in good time. im only 19 ive got years ahead of me

im not stressing. all in good time. im only 19 ive got years ahead of me

right on bro!