NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
loveggs

looking for a good gym at north shore to join

If its a bodybuilding gym you want you cant go past club physical in albany.

Its not a flashy gym but the equipment for bodybuilding is exellent.

And I would challenge anyone to find a gym that equals the combined knowledge of the PTs there. Just some of the Personal trainers we have there are Naera Johnson "Miss World" and second in Miss Universe, Dianna Flyn "Natural Miss Olympia", Rapheal Johnson one of the top competitive bodybuilders in the country and myself Aylmer Porter trainer of over 26 first place bodybuilders in the last few years.

And I would challenge anyone to find a gym that equals the combined knowledge of the PTs there. Just some of the Personal trainers we have there are Naera Johnson "Miss World" and second in Miss Universe, Dianna Flyn "Natural Miss Olympia", Rapheal Johnson one of the top competitive bodybuilders in the country and myself Aylmer Porter trainer of over 26 first place bodybuilders in the last few years.

sounds like i may join :D

Is Rapheal the dude with massive delts that competed in last year's club physical bodybuilding comp?