PreComp 10/09/2011

Sifo-Dyas

14 weeks out and the pre-comp stack begins.

Still managing the estrogen after the long mass phase so the start of the Pre-Comp will be light on compounds and build into it slowly.

From today, daily doses are as follows:

50mg Tetsosterone Propionate

50mg Materon

1mg Arimidex

10mg Nolvadex

100mcg Clenbuterol

Weight 104kg. Body fat at 13%. Diet will continue to be tightened until perfect.

You can acheive the same level of 50% reduction of estrogen & 58% increase in natty test by using .5mg Arimidex ed over 1mg I noted in a study back in 2000. I cant ref it yet but will find if you keen to know more. Personally with Nolva I would only use .5mg EOD but your choice.

You can acheive the same level of 50% reduction of estrogen & 58% increase in natty test by using .5mg Arimidex ed over 1mg I noted in a study back in 2000. I cant ref it yet but will find if you keen to know more. Personally with Nolva I would only use .5mg EOD but your choice.

Sounds great to me & thanks for the info... only now I have to figure out how to halve these tiny little prescription arimidex tabs lol

im not familiar with stacking during a prep, but is it common to use an AI that aggressively, that far out?

Pre-comp is when I hit estrogen the hardest. The more control over it the more fat loss will occur. Usually I would not run the nolvadex now but I am still managing the estrogen from the 2000mg/week mass phase.

im not familiar with stacking during a prep, but is it common to use an AI that aggressively, that far out?

Pre-comp is when I hit estrogen the hardest. The more control over it the more fat loss will occur. Usually I would not run the nolvadex now but I am still managing the estrogen from the 2000mg/week mass phase.

I hope you are making a photo log would be interesting to see the progress throught photos once youre done. ( dont want to give away and secrets inbetween times)

Due to the world cup rugby it will not be viable for me to compete this year in the North Island so that leaves me with two to do. The NABBA show in Dunedin on September 3 and the NABBA/WFF Top Of The South show of mark Anderson's on September 10th

Yeah me either, i don't think you really know what your doing sifo.

Maybe you should listen to some of these guys that have been there done that.

+1 :pfft: :pfft: :naughty: crack me up

yeah he knows f*ck all about gear & ancillaries. Should be banned for giving out misleading information :pfft:

No what's that saying used a lot on here?

Ah - classic crack up. :pfft: :pfft:

• 2 weeks later...

Well 12 weeks out and everything is perfetly ahead of target. 103kg at 10%

Unfortunately I have not been able to secure all the necessary supplements I need to ensure victory as I had hoped for. Couple this with some major changes in my personal situation that was bought about by last Mondays two major aftershocks and I have not had the time or the energy to get to the gym this week.

This does not give me the start I need to compete with confidence so as at 12 weeks out I have decided not to compete this year.

Continuing with a lean phase to cause controlled catabolism and then do another Sifo-style mass phase of maybe 3g of gear per week.

no offence and serious question... but dont you think you should be bigger than 103kg @ 10% when u take 3grams of gear per week? thats a little over the top isnt it

Its a really difficult question to answer. My last mass phase was as I listed it, "My first decent mass phase with HGH" so was really the first advanced cycle I had done. It had about 2g of gear and my gains were far more than any other phase I had done.

I am keen to have another nudge this year with very high dose AAS and HGH.

Weight is a hang up most non-competitors get caught up in. I have multiple titles in open classes at a low stage weight (80-90kg). When my condition is spot on I can easily mix it up with people 20kg heavier than myself.

My frame and joints allow me to be competitive against anyone at 90kg as long as my condition is shredded.

It is all how you are able to present the illusion. My goal is to slowly pack on quality mass that will enhance my current physique until I hit the stage at 100kg. But if I can come in harder, in better condition with improved balance at the same weight as the previous competition, I have already won.

If it were as simple as taking 3g of gear each mass phase and packing on 5-10kg of permanent slab meat I would have been on the Olympia stage years ago. As far as gear goes, my success is determined on stage by judges and not on the scales.

no offence and serious question... but dont you think you should be bigger than 103kg @ 10% when u take 3grams of gear per week? thats a little over the top isnt it

Its a really difficult question to answer. My last mass phase was as I listed it, "My first decent mass phase with HGH" so was really the first advanced cycle I had done. It had about 2g of gear and my gains were far more than any other phase I had done.

Weight is a hang up most non-competitors get caught up in. I have multiple titles in open classes at a low stage weight (80-90kg). When my condition is spot on I can easily mix it up with people 20kg heavier than myself.

My frame and joints allow me to be competitive against anyone at 90kg as long as my condition is shredded.

It is all how you are able to present the illusion. My goal is to slowly pack on quality mass that will enhance my current physique until I hit the stage at 100kg. But if I can come in harder, in better condition with improved balance at the same weight as the previous competition, I have already won.

If it were as simple as taking 3g of gear each mass phase and packing on 5-10kg of permanent slab meat I would have been on the Olympia stage years ago. As far as gear goes, my success is determined on stage by judges and not on the scales.

true, thanks

true, thanks

I think you might find that is a little different when everyone is playing the same game you are in terms of useage. Once you move out of the naturals an u90k guy is usually not so competitive if he is over about 5'8. Different issue again in NABBA if they are still height classes. At any rate good luck and it will be interesting to see how you go.

Just be careful you don't lose too much size by using too many anti-e's mate. If it was me i'd be looking to "grow into the show" especially due to some of the compounds and doses youve been using. Its a fine act finding the right balance - you can still improve condition and put on muscle size