1st cycle test enth/dbol

rovr4on

I enjoy Dbol at weeks 8 or 9 of a 14-16 weeker.

Mid cycle.

I did this also and really enjoyed it. It really shifts a gear in the cycle.

so you front load with dbol then stop 4-6 weeks then on around the 8-10week start up again? or you front load with something else?

given my recent trouble with the water retention on dbol, i might do the mid-cycle thing with stanz.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you front load with dbol then stop 4-6 weeks then on around the 8-10week start up again? or you front load with something else?

given my recent trouble with the water retention on dbol, i might do the mid-cycle thing with stanz.

but wearnt you doing 40mg per day? thats alot man...why dont you just do 20-25??

haha pulling the sneaky like chemo!!

Busted, tehehehe hey im natural for a little while longer, let me enjoy it 8)

If I were to do Dbol, I'd prob want to do it mid cycle, maybe even more so than front loading. Just for the effect of it stacked with the test, rather than just by itself when the test is not quite kicking in.

Any point running like 20mgs for a longer cycle?

If I were to do Dbol, I'd prob want to do it mid cycle, maybe even more so than front loading. Just for the effect of it stacked with the test, rather than just by itself when the test is not quite kicking in.

But then you would pinning for 5 weeks without any effect whatsoever until the test kicks in. At least if you front load with dbol when test kicks in your already in cruisemode, eating and gymming hard. If you were to hit dbol mid cycle wouldnt the sides be intensified? so that when you come off cycle the test would be alot higher therefore longer recovery?

But then you would pinning for 5 weeks without any effect whatsoever until the test kicks in. At least if you front load with dbol when test kicks in your already in cruisemode, eating and gymming hard. If you were to hit dbol mid cycle wouldnt the sides be intensified? so that when you come off cycle the test would be alot higher therefore longer recovery?

simple - never come off then you dont have to worry./ It's always mid cycle.

frontload with var n___n but yeah I see what you mean may best to just do both.

Forgive me if ive missed some info but, why 5 weeks, I thought with test e its 2 weeks after and the test is in your system at a regular level?

frontload with var n___n but yeah I see what you mean may best to just do both.

Forgive me if ive missed some info but, why 5 weeks, I thought with test e its 2 weeks after and the test is in your system at a regular level?

At 250mg/week reasonable blood concentrations should be round about weeks 2 peaking, by week 3.... Having said that, it takes a while for the androgen receptor mediated effects to be felt even when optimal blood levels are reached........ But week 5 seems a bit far off...?

You might be better pinning every 5 days considering the half life of Enanthate is thought to be 5.25 days

simple - never come off then you dont have to worry./ It's always mid cycle.

Repped.

I enjoy Dbol at weeks 8 or 9 of a 14-16 weeker.

Mid cycle.

I don't front load. I know it is the done deal, but I prefer to hold teh Dbol (if I use it) to mid cycle. I don't mind waiting those first few weeks. I actualy feel the recovery by end of week 2 anyway.

As for sides, I haven't really got them bad. Deep chest acne though. Oh, and yes, the road road threshold was lower...

Hey bro sorry a bit off topic but Im about to run a similar cycle with liquid d-bol 25mg/ml or thai pink hex d-bol 5mg per tab plus tamoxcifen and/or clomid later in the cycle and possibly stacked with decca 1 ml p/w

Just wondering if anybody here has had experience with LN Pharma UG (formerly GAULS UG) or Titan Pharma Gear.

It's my first cycle and I dont want to waste my hard earned cash.

Cheers bro's good luck get jacked stay jacked!

Cheers Riccardo good C*nt

Only bummer is that its $600 min order so better get the bros together and get my gear sorted.

The GAULS aka LN Pharma UG is no min order so if anybody has feedback on their gear would be much appreciated as $600 for me to come up with is quite steep.

Keep Pumping!!

so just over 3 weeks into cycle and 4.5kgs up...really enjoying working out and instant boners for when the mrs jumps into bed :pfft: no more foreplay needed muahaha...

anyhow I have a question re protein on AAS, I have heard that AAS is much more important to increase intake while on cycle, is this correct? if so Im currently taking around 150-170g per day? is this enough 1gm per pound of bodyweight???

Thanks

so just over 3 weeks into cycle and 4.5kgs up...really enjoying working out and instant boners for when the mrs jumps into bed :pfft: no more foreplay needed muahaha...

anyhow I have a question re protein on AAS, I have heard that AAS is much more important to increase intake while on cycle, is this correct? if so Im currently taking around 150-170g per day? is this enough 1gm per pound of bodyweight???

Thanks

there is a thread on this right now in the bodybuilding section. check it out.

but yeah on gear I was hitting 300gm minimum... AAS increases protein synthesis big time so best to utilize it

Hey bro sorry a bit off topic but Im about to run a similar cycle with liquid d-bol 25mg/ml or thai pink hex d-bol 5mg per tab plus tamoxcifen and/or clomid later in the cycle and possibly stacked with decca 1 ml p/w

Maybe this, maybe that...

Dude, have you planned this properly?

Hey bro I was a little apprehensive at first but have done a heck of alot more research in the last couple days and have decided to for a 12-week cycle of .375mg of sust. or cyp. p/w (waiting on availability) and running first 4 weeks with 25mg of pink hex d-bols ED and nolvadex right thru EOD, all gear is Titan UG any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated. cheers bros!

Hey bro I was a little apprehensive at first but have done a heck of alot more research in the last couple days and have decided to for a 12-week cycle of .375mg of sust. or cyp. p/w (waiting on availability) and running first 4 weeks with 25mg of pink hex d-bols ED and nolvadex right thru EOD, all gear is Titan UG any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated. cheers bros!

There will be a difference in blood levels between Sus & Cyp, if your pinning the same amount (375mg) once a week...because of the esters.........

There will be a difference in blood levels between Sus & Cyp, if your pinning the same amount (375mg) once a week...because of the esters.........

I think the point here is not that one is better than the other, they work differently because of the esters. IMO Cyp needs to be pinned twice a week not once. You could get away with that with Sust (although some reckon you should pin that EOD to take advantage of the shorter esters). Cyp twice a week is pretty safe and standard for level blood.

Cheers Daz so you reckon in thend because of the combination of the esters I'm better off going sust.? And would it be sweet to just run Nolva in like the last 2 weeks of the cycle and into the PCT?

Cheers man

As it is your first cycle, you don't need to go right out and run nolva all the way through if you don't want to> I would do that because I know that I am gyno sensitive but not everyone is. Best bet is to have it on hand and watch to see how your body reacts.

$600 min order? WTF... how expensive is it per vial? what a scam... there are plenty of guys on here and around that will sell you one vial of apollo or genuine empire for under $150... no need to be tricked into having to spend $600

I have never heard of a min order that high either. However, this doesn't mean that the gear is overpriced... Maybe guy just doesn't want to deal with drips and drabs...

of course - it actually could be pretty overpriced and TOM is right about the price of apollo gear. Worth thinking about.

$600 min order? WTF... how expensive is it per vial? what a scam... there are plenty of guys on here and around that will sell you one vial of apollo or genuine empire for under $150... no need to be tricked into having to spend $600

I have never heard of a min order that high either. However, this doesn't mean that the gear is overpriced... Maybe guy just doesn't want to deal with drips and drabs...

i didnt say it was expensive... but no one would spend $600 on a first cycle unless it was $300 for 10ml lol... oh well horses for courses lol.

I think the point here is not that one is better than the other, they work differently because of the esters. IMO Cyp needs to be pinned twice a week not once. You could get away with that with Sust (although some reckon you should pin that EOD to take advantage of the shorter esters). Cyp twice a week is pretty safe and standard for level blood.

Because of the inclusion of 4 differently releasing esters in Sustanon:

testosterone propionate - 30 mg, testosterone phenylpropionate - 60 mg, testosterone isocaproate - 60mg, and testosterone decanoate -100 mg.

And the difference in half lives: Propionate 2.25 days, phenylpropionate 2.25 days, iscaproate 4.5 days, decanoate 7.5 days (dependant on where you read it)....

You are best off pinning every other day because of the two quicker esters... But with less mg/injection....

I'm shite at maths so can't be arsed trying to work out optimum injection amounts & spacings to give steady blood levels on Sustanon...

With Enanthate (5.25 days) I'd pin every 5 days, or Cypionate (6 days) every 6 days, the full 375mg just for ease of working out .............

Don't think you need the Nolvadex with 375mg + Dbol @ 4 weeks...

Titan is all good high bloods have been reported recently with this product..