1st cycle test enth/dbol

rovr4on

Without wanting to appear too demanding, I think you should take some more photos, mate. :D

Your front relaxed shot is good, but it doesn't show legs. Your rear double bicep shows even less. And there's no front flexed pose. Go back to the camera!

(Your back does look good, but it's going to be hard to gauge your progress properly from just these pics.)

will take pics of legs now, how do I do front flexed pose? how you want me to show bicep pseu?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but it is my understanding that if you're pinning 250mg a week, you may as well just do it once a week with a long ester. So no need to split it to .5ml shots. Less hassle.

Tom? NZM?

From my reckoning once optimum blood concentrations are reached, there's probably not much in it.....

Where you are best off not splitting it is at the beginning, otherwise you will have less test in the blood for the first few weeks.....

With regards longer esters, there seems to be a discrepancy in the literature of steroid ester half lives..........

With more recent data suggesting the lower figures to be more accurate...

so daz, would you recommend 1 shot pw for first 3-4 weeks then 2per week there after?

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but it is my understanding that if you're pinning 250mg a week, you may as well just do it once a week with a long ester. So no need to split it to .5ml shots. Less hassle.

Tom? NZM?

From my reckoning once optimum blood concentrations are reached, there's probably not much in it.....

Where you are best off not splitting it is at the beginning, otherwise you will have less test in the blood for the first few weeks.....

With regards longer esters, there seems to be a discrepancy in the literature of steroid ester half lives..........

With more recent data suggesting the lower figures to be more accurate...

so daz, would you recommend 1 shot pw for first 3-4 weeks then 2per week there after?

From my assumptions if you've started out at 250mg/week pinning once a week then I would have thought you should continue that method...

If you reduce to 125mg on the day you normally would have pinned 250mg, then pin 125mg later that week, you will get a reduction in blood concentrations, for a week or so, until levels catch up.....

Front loading on double (500mg) for a few weeks, then reducing to (250mg) should get blood concentrations up sooner.....

Reducing from 500 in stages IE: 500.. 375.. 250.... might be better....

I'd be interested in opinions on the above........

hey guys,

any thoughts on dbol having crystals/powder at the bottom? I have noticed when I shake it up before using, its much more bitter...

turns out the dude who was selling the dbol that I have has gone to prison aswell :?

being that test e takes 5-6 weeks to notice, is it the same time frame for noticing water weight?

just had a game of hockey which I havnt played in a few weeks, and my stamina was off the charts, is this due to extra red blood cell count? I know footy players take clen for stamina etc, but I didnt think dbol had quite the same effect as alot of people get short of breathe on it easily. Any others had any experience playing sports on test e and dbol and difference with stamina??

1st injection today : 21g barrel, 1 inch into upper right side of glute, went well barely hurts.

21g? Use that to draw it out, then swap it for a 23g.

You didn't seem to mind it, but you will get less pain in the following days from a smaller gauge.

Apollo \:D/

I know footy players take clen for stamina etc, ?

I took it for the 'etc' part. That is the fat burning. Stamina? Though it is a broncodilator, I avoided excess cardio work while on it.

yeah apparently 5 of the mexican players who played the all whites have been suspended for taking clen during the game v AW. Clen is supposed to help with breathing at high altitude...

any how, put on 2.3kgs, which is dbol water weight 8)

so its been 5 jabs since I started this cycle, 17 days and am feeling damn good. front loading with the dbol has been awesome, especially this week. Looking foward to the test kicking in. Have about 1 week left of the dbol.

Have been to the gym 5 days straight and am pushing more than ever every day, recovery has been amazing and im feeling like a beast in the gym.

Have put on 4.7 kg so sitting at 84.7 currently and climbing daily.

Just finished at gym and now at work, had shake + 2 bananas post, now about to have another meal post workout, 1 cup oats, kiwifruit, 1 small can chop chop, 1 small can tuna, handful of natural almonds, half small advocado and 2 fish oil tabs :grin:

Great looking cycle. Like the diet and the approach.

Personally I would never take anything I did not know what it was (dbol dose) Its important to trust the person who supplied it, but even he didn't know what it was dosed at? WTF is up with that? The gear scene here is not so cloak and dagger it is all unlabeled back alley crap.

It will be great following this one :)

Great looking cycle. Like the diet and the approach.

Personally I would never take anything I did not know what it was (dbol dose) Its important to trust the person who supplied it, but even he didn't know what it was dosed at? WTF is up with that? The gear scene here is not so cloak and dagger it is all unlabeled back alley crap.

It will be great following this one :)

Thanks Sifo,

with Dbol I got it and dude didnt know the concentration (was unlabeled) I knew it was real deal, so just started really low, and do around 0.8-1ml per day (started at 0.5) and I think it is more towards the lower end of the spectrum based on what I read about dbol pumping pre workout. I sure dont get the intense pumps but have much improved stamina and noticable but mild back pump. The particular dude who i got it off is pretty cloak and dagger, he been on 4th cycle of test enth and has no idea of the concentration he putting into himself 2-4ml per week which is quite high as farrrk..

Anyhow why will it be great following this one? lol due to mystery dbol?

I enjoy Dbol at weeks 8 or 9 of a 14-16 weeker.

Mid cycle.

I did this also and really enjoyed it. It really shifts a gear in the cycle.

so you front load with dbol then stop 4-6 weeks then on around the 8-10week start up again? or you front load with something else?