NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Peachy

Peachy's Bikini Progress

I was thinking today a photo of me with Peachy on the top of North Head when I come to Aucks in July which would make me feel a bit :shifty:

I was thinking today a photo of me with Peachy on the top of North Head when I come to Aucks in July which would make me feel a bit :shifty:

[MOD EDIT: No offensive comments, please.]

Well done lady for you comp result and progress!!! :clap: I text'd M.G to see how you went, and got a speedy reply..and neat pics for that Rock comp too :D Whats next? Nationals maybe???

Peachy's latest pix where she placed 2nd to the epic Aussie Sports Model Justine Switalla of DHS Divas.

12-WFF-glamour.jpg

12-WFFchch-May0123.JPG

12-WFFchch-May0202.JPG

WGP_9709.jpg

Big respect little lady, I know how hard you worked to get there, and looking back on your journal pix anyone can see the absolutely freakish transformation you've made in terms of mass & conditioning. Look forward to more at the Pan Pacifics! :clap:

Well done Peachy awesome job \:D/ \:D/ ,Sweet I will be able to watch Peachy compete at the Pan Pacific show when I come to Aucks in August.

Peachy's latest pix where she placed 2nd to the epic Aussie Sports Model Justine Switalla of DHS Divas.

12-WFF-glamour.jpg

12-WFFchch-May0123.JPG

12-WFFchch-May0202.JPG

WGP_9709.jpg

Big respect little lady, I know how hard you worked to get there, and looking back on your journal pix anyone can see the absolutely freakish transformation you've made in terms of mass & conditioning. Look forward to more at the Pan Pacifics! :clap:

jaw-drop-o.gif

:clap: wow you rocked it!

and u kept it well hidden in the gym young lady :shock: didn't know your waist was so wasp-like. well done!

Is that a good thing? Yeh i am stealth in the gym lol 8) I dont like to have it all out on display haha

:clap: wow you rocked it!

and u kept it well hidden in the gym young lady :shock: didn't know your waist was so wasp-like. well done!

Is that a good thing? Yeh i am stealth in the gym lol 8) I dont like to have it all out on display haha

Ummm, gee is a tiny waist a good thing....let me think....

Hell yeah!

From here you can add muscle to parts you want to improve. A tiny waist is largely limited by your structure so you have what many others on stage can't ever get, priceless