Fake Gear WATCH OUT!!!!

The other day a bro turned up with a bottle of Empire Test E. Told me he got it at a really good price. The moment I saw the bottle I knew it was wrong I pull out one I'm using. guess what, they were not the same. Yeah it looked good but the bottles were different my was short his was tall the fonts were different too!!

Did some digging found out it's from a couple of middle eastern brothers from Mt Eden making counterfeits of this and other brands A lot of people know who.

A guy ended up in hospital from this shit!!!!

So in short. If the price is to good to believe them walk away.

Lets send a message to this guys "Stop selling us shit"

so don't stand up and say their shits realf##k them if they out ripping off peoplr

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other day a bro turned up with a bottle of Empire Test E. Told me he got it at a really good price. The moment I saw the bottle I knew it was wrong I pull out one I'm using. guess what, they were not the same. Yeah it looked good but the bottles were different my was short his was tall the fonts were different too!!

Did some digging found out it's from a couple of middle eastern brothers from Mt Eden making counterfeits of this and other brands A lot of people know who.

A guy ended up in hospital from this shit!!!!

So in short. If the price is to good to believe them walk away.

Lets send a message to this guys "Stop selling us shit"

so don't stand up and say their shits realf##k them if they out ripping off peoplr

f*ck yeah

i know who these fucken towel heads are... pieces of shit

What I'm really pissed out with . I herd that Empire might stop coming to NZ. As the cunts and kill there brand name I FUCKEN LOVED EMPIRE. It was all good gear.

Here's list of the gear he has faked Empire, Apollo Global and British ???

If you have a old bottle of save it as a check on your next bottle. There a lot gear out there and not all is fake .

i know who these fucken towel heads are... pieces of shit

should i name them?

fucken rag head camel jockeys

Do it do it do it. If it keeps people safe (including them) then your doing everyone a favour.

[MOD EDIT: No names please.]

IMO It is quite shocking to see how little value some have for the well being of other human beings, for that reason I say do it and mugshots and maybe someone needs a serious smack with a wooden spoon or a belt like really hard too :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

IMO It is quite shocking to see how little value some have for the well being of other human beings, for that reason I say do it and mugshots and maybe someone needs a serious smack with a wooden spoon or a belt like really hard too :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Agreed. Im sure the Mods will edit their names but if they are putting peoples health in danger then they should be named. If they want to complain about it let them get the police involved. Im sure drug dealers (if thats what they are) wont be making to much noise. Other people on here have sold bogus gear and have been named and shamed and by all accounts have paided people back so let these boys do the same.

Probably not a good idea to mention him in this thread?

Absolutely nothing to do with him - others could interpret the above to mean he is in involved.

Original poster - have you a picture of both types?

FYI Empire is locally produced

Didn't mean it like that, was just trying to mention the last name.

Probably not a good idea to mention him in this thread?

Absolutely nothing to do with him - others could interpret the above to mean he is in involved.

Original poster - have you a picture of both types?

FYI Empire is locally produced

Didn't mean it like that, was just trying to mention the last name.

Nah who gives a f*ck hes fucking useless anyway just a fast runner. these pricks come as refugees from their fucked up country and try to f*ck up our country. good fucken job naming them.

shits gettign dominated up in HEEERRREEE!

Nothing about this thread is right and nothing adds up. I have had gear from the named sources and I have the blood tests to prove it was full strength...admittedly it was not any of the brands mentioned as being faked.

If people want to sell weak or fake gear they should be identified...but it put a guy in hospital??? If they were selling cheap az gear all over AK there would be an epidemic of oversized patients at A&E.

This sounds more like a witch hunt. The competition trying to shut these guys down!!

I just tell it like I see it. This thread aint right!!!

Nothing about this thread is right and nothing adds up. I have had gear from the named sources and I have the blood tests to prove it was full strength...admittedly it was not any of the brands mentioned as being faked.

If people want to sell weak or fake gear they should be identified...but it put a guy in hospital??? If they were selling cheap az gear all over AK there would be an epidemic of oversized patients at A&E.

This sounds more like a witch hunt. The competition trying to shut these guys down!!

go back and read my thread. These guys do have legit gear, but not everyone gets it. Not everything can be said openly, but there are alot of ppl that have been ripped off by these 2. i know of 4 personally....

yeah whatever dude... you are friends with them... of course youll say it all a load...