My cycle log on SARMS MK2866

Defkid

hmm ok the joys of learning,the bottles I have a alot bigger than the ones I got las time hence the mg is diff per mL. So im not taking as much as I need to get good gains. need to work out the ratio and start ramping it up.. grrrrr wasted time.

hmm ok the joys of learning,the bottles I have a alot bigger than the ones I got las time hence the mg is diff per mL. So im not taking as much as I need to get good gains. need to work out the ratio and start ramping it up.. grrrrr wasted time.

:?

You sure, would have thought that you had just bought more!

Unless it has been watered down?

:?

You sure, would have thought that you had just bought more!

Unless it has been watered down?

:ditto: :-?

so it's day 21. Iv changed my training program and am going to stick to that for the rest of my cycle, To be honest im not noticing any major gains the weight is going up, strength is a bit raised but the fatigue still the same... maybe bit more time.? :shifty:

Will take 2-3 weeks for things to really stat kicking in.

Bit of an up date 16-06. Im up to 82.5 kg, Im loving the xtra weight and have never been this heavy feels real good! Have uped the dose to 25mg/ML daily.

My strength is up and my endurance is shit loads better. Pumps are real good, my shrugs are now at 180kg PB which im real stoked about. My traps are nice and jacked up I guess from those kinda of hiding's I'v been giving them :evil: i'v been taking pics so am keeping a good tab on progress..sweet guys..

I have tried Ostarine MK2866 was from legit source and am now in 3rd week and just feeling strength and stamina taking off now dosage was 1ml/25mg per day orally. With how much it costs am not very happy with the gains but then again my training and diet could have been better. Im about to start first cycle of d-bol and deca because Im fed up with wasting money on shit that don't work but SARMS is fully legal and i havnt finished yet so could get more pronounced results in coming weeks.

I have tried Ostarine MK2866 was from legit source and am now in 3rd week and just feeling strength and stamina taking off now dosage was 1ml/25mg per day orally. With how much it costs am not very happy with the gains but then again my training and diet could have been better. Im about to start first cycle of d-bol and deca because Im fed up with wasting money on shit that don't work but SARMS is fully legal and i havnt finished yet so could get more pronounced results in coming weeks.

Ah, the deca + dbol guru emerges.

Have also got some T3/cytomel and Clen for safe keeping later am hoping to get my hands on some anavar and winny towards summer to stack with clen t3 should be zyzzing all through the warmer months. Btw any feedback on LN Pharma UG formerly GAULS UG?

Cheers bro's

Defkid ive done a cycle of SARMS let me know if you got any questions. Main thing I'd like to point out is with the amount of crappy supps that people pump into themselves everyday you are much better off doing a small cycle of gear and eating like a horse and having a protein shake and bcaa's f*ck sarms and pre-workouts etc all that stuff probably ends up being worse than a little extra test. in the system..

• 3 weeks later...

How'd u find the Osta?

Finished mine about 1 week ago. Pretty unimpressed with the results, although i took it coming off 2nd cycle of AAS, so it felt pretty shit compared to the real thing. Good thing about it was i didn't have much of a crash after cycle, mentally i was still good in the gym, although this might b attributed to good pct. Did lose a bit of strength but weight is the same.

Conclusion: Save ur money, either skip this shit and do proper AAS cycle....or stay natty

Hey man, still in process seems to be working good for me, and also anther mate, he has put on a good amount of weight, and strength is up. I'm dieting pretty hard out, so my results could be credited to that. But either way strength is nice and solid, my endurance is good and I'm pumped for workouts!! So allgood for me mate.

• 4 weeks later...