My cycle log on SARMS MK2866

Defkid

Well today i started my cycle of sarms. And I'm going to do a journal of my progress to hopefully shine some light on a product that hasn't really taken off yet, but could possiable be something great! Now it's in phase 2 so i'm told and is still in trials, some may think thats not safe, but the way I see it what is these days??

Im starting on a 1mil a day for the first week, as a loading dose Therefore after that, daily I will be going to 0.5mil. It is taken orally under the tounge and I will tell you one thing if you enjoy eating ADOS glue then this is the product for you!

A little about me and what im trying to achieve, Im 27, have done weights for ruffly 3 years 2 of those have been serious and the other not so much. I have never done any cycles of aas before or anything like that so you could say I'm a virgin to it! I hit one muscle group a day and i'd like to think that my training style is "give it all or none at all" My diet is good, eating at least 5-6 meals a day high protein and at the mo quite high carb intake as im on a bulking up phase. Also taking all the vitamins , aminos, and supplements to lead a healthy life.

First dose was this morning. an hour before training (im going to exeperiment with times to see the best)

Current weight:80.5kg

Height:5'7

Bodyfat: 10-12%

26/5/2011

So Today was Back. Felt real good+nice pump and good stamina.

1st routine Wide chins

4 sets 1x12 2x10 3x10 4x9

2nd routine Bent over BB rows (both hands)

4 sets 1x 12@60kg 2 x10@70kg 3 x10@80kg 4 x12@85kg

3rd routine DB rows

4 sets 1x 8@45kgs 2x 8@45kg 3x 8@47.5kg 4x 8@47.5kg

4th routine dead lifts ( now I have early Shermans diesease so I deal with constant back pain, when ever i do legs and anything like deadlifts,leg press etc,so much it's hard to walk the next day. So although these numbers will prob make some of you laugh, I just bear the pain and do it, as I know how good they are for gaining mass!) 1x 10@60kg 2x 10@79kg 3x 10@85kg.

I finished with super sets of lat pulldowns alt grips med weight and was doing reps of 45. Just to finish me off.

All in all feeling good.. :)

Good man. Keen to hear more about this.

I like the idea of SARMS, but its just a matter of them being practical and cost effective.

Go hard mate, dont worry about the numbers ay, its not about where you start its about where you end up!

But like...dont injure yourself....n shit

2nd day. 1ml drop.

Def felt this go through me more so than yesterday, wired and raised heart rate. for about an hour

shouldars.

1st routine Shouldar press machine

1.12@35kg

2.10@45kg

3.10@45kg

4.10@50kg

2nd routine DB side raises singles

1.12@12.5kg per side

2.12@15kg

3.10@17.5kg

4.16@10kg (slow)

3rd routine DB raises front

1.16@15kg

2.16@15kg

3.16@17.5kg

4.16@17.5kg (drop set)

4th routine rear delt flys DB

1.10@10kg

2.12@12.5kg

3."

4."

5th routine BB behind head press

1.10@60kg

2.10@70kg

3.9@75kg

Shrugs

1.10@90kg

2.10@100kg

3.10@120kg

4.10@140kg New PB

I went into the gym still a bit spaced out, but half way through got a enegry rush big time, I don't know if it's the SARMS or not but I have endurance more so than often. plus strength felt good.

Im not going to record my workouts and post. To be honest i hate that, cause i like to change it up. Am still dosing at 1mil a day, but splitting up the times i drop .5ml in the morning and the other half an hour before training, Weight is flat 80kg still, however my bench BB has gone up 5kg finished on 7x110kg. so am stoked with that. also felt real strong today and had a good pump on.

hey man, no side effects for me, Some of the earlier stuff has night vision issues. but this no, water retention no, and weight gain yes, but not "huge bulking" providing your diet, training regeime is sorted you will add clean muscle. couple of kilo.maybe tad more

Well today it happened, my back fucked out again, on leg press, real good, can hardly walk. So im going to take the time to repair it this time, dunno if I should carry on with SARMS or wait till im healed.Either way im pissed off... :evil: :evil: :twisted:

ive heard some good things about ostarine; quite expensive, though yields some reasonable gains. i believe the sides effects with ostarine are much less than its predecessors, correct?

im just curious as to why you decided to run ostarine, appose to maybe an oral/pro-hormone only cycle?

Hey guys, well my back has always been sketch my lower back, It all started when i trained at Les Mills i went under the wing of a trainer, who would be well known in the BB community. I don't want to name them, well cause i just don't, I put my faith in him and now I have this problem, I was doing reverse shoulder press on a machine he loaded it up last set. I knew when i started it was 'heavy' well for me anyway.

So I started pushing with everything I had towards the end of the set I said I can't do it! "yes you can"NOW PUSH!! So i did but because the bars where kind of behind me and my back was loaded to hell my back was arched I felt it go bung!! Which left me crippled for days after. :( So that was just under a year ago, iv struggled with it since but with my love for training iv just grinded through it. last night I started doing leg press done all my stretchs, etc put 80kg on just to warm up, 4 reps in I felt the most disturbing PING and a flood of tingles go up my back.. needless to say i was paralysed in the machine for 5 min. so I just thought f*ck this iv had it! so now I'm going to get it sorted once and for all!! I wana do 250kg leg press and not worry, squats etc but as you can see even 80kg!! is not happening.

It makes me real angry that I have this and to think my trainer could have prevented this, but thats the past now. So I have to deal with it!

WBJ- To be honest mate im new to the game of enhancement. Im still trying to teach myself about all the different types of gear around. This just seemed easy and therefore got my attention. Plus in a new city I don't have the "hookups" Im all for suggestions on what to try..??

Hey guys, well my back has always been sketch my lower back, It all started when i trained at Les Mills i went under the wing of a trainer, who would be well known in the BB community. I don't want to name them, well cause i just don't, I put my faith in him and now I have this problem, I was doing reverse shoulder press on a machine he loaded it up last set. I knew when i started it was 'heavy' well for me anyway.

So I started pushing with everything I had towards the end of the set I said I can't do it! "yes you can"NOW PUSH!! So i did but because the bars where kind of behind me and my back was loaded to hell my back was arched I felt it go bung!! Which left me crippled for days after. :( So that was just under a year ago, iv struggled with it since but with my love for training iv just grinded through it. last night I started doing leg press done all my stretchs, etc put 80kg on just to warm up, 4 reps in I felt the most disturbing PING and a flood of tingles go up my back.. needless to say i was paralysed in the machine for 5 min. so I just thought f*ck this iv had it! so now I'm going to get it sorted once and for all!! I wana do 250kg leg press and not worry, squats etc but as you can see even 80kg!! is not happening.

It makes me real angry that I have this and to think my trainer could have prevented this, but thats the past now. So I have to deal with it!

WBJ- To be honest mate im new to the game of enhancement. Im still trying to teach myself about all the different types of gear around. This just seemed easy and therefore got my attention. Plus in a new city I don't have the "hookups" Im all for suggestions on what to try..??

thats great you have an open mind.

this is my take on sarms; they are new with very little research. they carry some adverse side effects. the claims of the patent 'Ostarine' not affecting LH activity(suppression of the HTPA) is a complete fallacy; on top of all these factors, the price of sarms are ridiculously expensive for their effectiveness.

my suggestion is the same cookie cutter approach everyone endorses, i.e, "test is best."

Hey thanks man :D Yea I was going to do a cycle on eth before new years but decided not to as was xmas and well i wanted to have a break.Surely the side effects from test would be more intense than ostarine??

yes you will build more muscle! thats more 'intense'

inb4 steroid guru

so it's day 21. Iv changed my training program and am going to stick to that for the rest of my cycle, To be honest im not noticing any major gains the weight is going up, strength is a bit raised but the fatigue still the same... maybe bit more time.? :shifty: