Loochi video

Loochi

OLD FELLA: Thanks mate!!! No birthday cake here bro lol. Can you believe it? :lol:

DRWK: Thank you bro :)

AS4N: Yeah mate, I thought I could lose another 9... But nah too bad, I really wanted a freak body weight.. Oh well lol. I'd say 3-4 tops and it's done for me. Daniel Hibbs glutes styles :lol:

SUAS: Probably aiming less than half of that now : )

VEE: Thanks Vee :D Hope all is well with your training ~ Keep in touch!!

TOM: Thanks bro : ) - trying to look like you bruda :nod:

TLAF: Thank you bro, I try my best but I can always try harder. Best of luck to your training mate.

Here's an update picture. The flash was too strong and it took out my cuts :cry: :lol: - but atleast I had a good old shave on that chest eh? Lol - ignore the date, that pic was taken today. Left the snail trail to be bad ass lol

post-4837-14166822097269_thumb.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SFS: Hey bro, thanks for the kind words bro. It's just so hard to try and be apart of a community who have different views towards yours. It's like being an atheist in a islamic country. Lol no one wants to hear what you have to say really. This is why I just come in from time to time to post progress pictures etc and if people are interested in what I do, I will tell them. No offence intended to the site but soooo much broscience gets chucked around... It's really sad. And lots of people who have great knowledge don't want to share it because they are way too competitive or maybe afraid. But however, I am very interested in starting a workout journal after my competition which I will post videos of lifts and pictures etc. Can't wait actually :D - Hope your training is going well bro.

AO: Lol nah bro, I have found my queen ;P

SM: Vouch that bro haha

Onlyhuman: Thank you bro, hope your training is going well :D

NZMM and Paul: Thanks guys. Kinda am proud to accomplish what I have naturally. But I get days where I get pretty down about my progress. Happens to all of us though I bet. And if you were only being sarcastic then lulz. Natural for life baby... NATURAL PRO CARD IN THE MAKING! \:D/

ANN: Thank you matey! And thank you for the support throughout my prep checking up on my progress. Means the world mate. If I come in looking sharp I will consider your show! And then I can meet you and Hawks :D

TWL: Honestly bro, you never know. It definitely is tempting but at the same time I really want to become a natural pro one day or atleast try win an over all National title at some point in my life if it's possible :pfft:

Got nothing against people who use the stuff, at the end of the day, we're all iron brothers trying to strive for the same thing. A better physique.

Cameron: Thank you mate, I hope it helps you out man. Let me know if you need help.

Rimma: Thanks mate. I think JR knows his stuff already and what works for him. I think he needs a bit more size but what he has is like what 90% of the population are striving to achieve. So good on the guy eh.

Luigi: Lol nah bro.. I deactivated my fb.. Kinda cleansing in a way ya know? Thinking of going back to post competition pics. Only deleted one person from this forum because I think he's arrogant :pfft: and I ain't got time for people like that.

hey looking good :) thanks for your feedback on where to get some posing training but have been to see brian mcfarlane in frankton and didn't want to help me as i don't go to his gym and heard he is no longer a judge :( so im stuck to where to go and get help

Olympia: Thanks mate :)

Ty you Jo

Xtreme Nutrition Hamilton has IFBB pro Sesa. Better idea probably getting from a female, but I think she's busy these days that's the problem... Have a chat to Grant maybe he can help? He's the owner

TWL: Honestly bro, you never know. It definitely is tempting but at the same time I really want to become a natural pro one day or atleast try win an over all National title at some point in my life if it's possible :pfft:

This, would turn you into a monstor!

Looking AWESOME Looch! Def gonna cause some damage in the open u70s this year, watch out Hibbsy and Aron! Solid advice given there too. Too many ppl drop the calories to fast and diet down in an unsustainable way. Youve done it right and the results prove it mate.

Look how far weve come from Little old mum and dad gym Physiques ;)

See you at the CNIs

SG: Thanks man lol! Aron/Dan will smoke me for sure. But hopefully when I am their age I will have no equal... Hopefully :lol: - Good to see you coming to the CNI's, to compete I hope?? Or just watch? I'd laugh hard if you competed, took over alls and went back to Aus! - Lol 24 hour fitness opening in a month near mine \:D/ - Not to mention a wicked training partner gonna join too!

WANABJKD: Thanks lol. Gotta love that phrase eh akhee?

• 3 months later...