Loochi video

Loochi

Hey guys what's up?

Thought I'd make a progress video and show you where I am at now.

I am feeling stronger than ever and my mood has been the same while being leaner and bigger than the last time! And eating WAY more.

I still have a lil bit of fat in my legs and quite a bit in my glutes then I will be stage ready. Weighing in at 69.3 at the moment - So I guess I won't be under 60 :pfft: but oh well, atleast I'll get to my goal faster!

My macros are:

220 protein

226 cho

57 fats

2297 calories in total a day. Better than 1300 like last time :doh: :doh:

Still haven't shaved :lol:

chur

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mr Big, thanks for your reply!

Lol nah man I thought I could! But I doubt I can get to 60 haha.. I think 66 will be the number I'll aim for to be super shredded. And yeah dude, like my glutes holding fat and the inner thigh.. But not much, each week gettin less n less.

Thanks for your compliment. I thin Daniel Hibbs is biggest 69kg though :lol:

JOKERIZED: Hey bro, my training split is as follows

Day 1: chest/triceps

Day 2: back/biceps

Rest

Day 3: calves/shoulders

Day 4: hamstrings/quads

rest

rest

repeat

Reason for the split is because I have work and uni and other obligations which makes it hard to train. So I gotta be on top of things. Once I get time or back into the off season will go for that 5-6 days a week split.

Honestly, nutrition wise.. I can give you what I eat everyday but it doesn't matter.. I posted my macro's. Like for example when I ran out of brown rice and I couldn't buy some cause of easter weekend, I made up the macro's using oats and other cho sources, know what I mean? But if you want my diet specifically I can post it up.

BAZ: Thanks mate lol. I don't really think I am, I know I wouldn't be the smallest but definitely not biggest :)

LEMON: I am 5'7 / 171 cm's - so I'm a manlet I guess. Lol but mind you I'd kill my self if I was shorter than 5'5 or taller than 5'9. Just my personal preference for the sport :lol:

LIFTATHOMEGUY: Thanks mate :)

HARRYB: Thanks dude! Can't wait to start adding mass after the comp... Will take a really long off season to come back with a way better physique.

PD: Thanks for that mate lmao. Saves many the trouble!

MZ: Thanks bro : ) - Insane lifts as usual for you. Considering giving PL a shot some time after comp :D

MAAASIVE: Thanks bro! I promise you it will look better come stage time :D

JOKERIZED: No problem bro, and thank you bro. Best of luck to your training.

TWL: Thanks mate! I can definitely be leaner and I definitly will be : ) - Yeah chest is lookin full alright! But I need to make it wider I reckon, if that's possible. Will work on every body part to try and make the most symetrical physique that I can make in the next 3-5 years of my off season :D

MK: Yet again, thank you for following my progress mate. It means alot! Hope all your hard work is paying off : )

CHEMO: Hey mate, thanks alot! I am quite disappointed in my wheels to be honest. I am going to destroy them come off season, happiest improvement would be chest for sure! It was none existant back in 09.. I will post up my philosophies when I get time, It will be by tonight man. Check them out soon and just remmeber it's what I believe : )

MK: I was training for 2 years before I got peer pressured to compete lol! Never liked the idea of competitive body building. Still don't really but I disliked how I looked in 2009 so I want to look good on stage this year then I will take time off to grow and grow and grow. Because if I win my class this year, the next time I compete will be going for an over all title or natural pro card. Don't want anything less. Won the novice division, now I want open.

Mike27: Thanks bro :)

DEFKID: Thanks mate, much appreciated! Hope all the best for your training. :D

ROVR4ON: Cheers dude! Trust me it will look alot better come stage time :D

BOBSTA: Thanks man, coming from you is huge bro. Hope training is well :)

Ok, here's the advice that I will give for getting lean while maintaining your strength / muscle and if you want to take it or disregard it, it's your call : )

#1 - Always lift heavy.

If in your off season you were benching 140, there shouldn't be any reason as to why you can't bench 140 during contest season. My lifts have stayed the same and in some cases got stronger.

#2 - Have the right macronutrient / calorie distribution.

People (and I used to do this too) usually cut a HUGE amount of calories and include cardio in the programme to try to lose fat asap. But all they end up doing is losing hard earned muscle and then end up shutting their metabolisms down fully to the point that they gotta start all over again.

Let me tell you, during my contest prep I have only done 2 cardio sessions that involved 5 minutes each. I have worked with an endomorph and have helped him lose alot of weight and without cardio needed also. I think you should use cardio as a trump card, as a last resort.

Also another thing is that people take TOO MUCH protein :doh: if you're chemically enhanced, then I guess you can uptake more but for us natty people why the f*ck do you need so much? Even I am taking so much and soon I will decrease protein and add carbohydrates. I love carbo's. They are protein sparing, the increase your metabolism, give you energy and intensify your workouts. Also some people decrease fat way too low. Hormones get fucked this way.. Atleast have 20-25% of your diet containing fats, you will look and feel better for it guaranteed.

#3 - Type of foods you gotta eat.

If someone tells you to stay away from this or never eat this? 9/10 they dono what the f*ck they're talking about. You're body can't see what you consume. Just hit your macro numbers. I am telling you my diet is the same as it was in off season. I have just reduced the portion sizes, and if I feel like having an ice cream, I would fit that in my macro's. Honestly it doesn't have to be boring brown rice and brocolli? As long as you hit your numbers you're fine.

#4 - Nutrient timing.

I consume most of my carbs before my workout and after my workouts but I still have carbs throughout all my meals even before bed time :shifty: - you won't store fat if you have carbs past 5 pm for fucks sake :lol: - again, if you hit your macros you're fine.. And honestly, sometimes I take 2 hours extra before eating my next meal because I get so busy. It doesn't matter though. As long as I hit the macros :) - Granted, you can't be a dick and eat all of your meals in one sitting and then eat nothing for the rest of the day :pfft:

#5 - Being realistic

Man, some people honestly think 10-12 weeks is enough for them to be stage ready... Maybe if you're lean enough already it can be? Or chemically assisted... But as a natural you do need to give yourself time. The slower the weight loss the more chance you guarantee your muscle to stay. I am for 300 to 500 grams per week.

Water?? Some people say they were holding water on stage?? Lol. Sorry man, but you're not being honest with yourself.. You weren't lean enough... Or in other cases, your mates are tryna make you feel better. Trust me man, if you're lean you're lean. Body hair or no body hair, tan or no tan, water or no water. If you're shredded man, you are shredded. As a matter of fact, I am going to consume water like how I normally do and I will post a video of it to prove to you all that it doesn't make a difference. Food contains water? You guys know this right? Take for example, I'm a huge kumara fan (red ones :D) - I have 300 grams for one of the meals. 240g of that kumara will be water, while the other 60g will be CHO's. Your muscle tissue contains water too doesn't it? So I don't understand the logic in cutting it out? The only difference of not having water in your system is

A) you will look flat and stringy

B) pumping up will be a bitch to do

C) dangerous

That's why you see people looking mint as 3 weeks before the show or after the show because they drank water!!

If you're on the juice how ever, I'm not too sure if any of this will apply to you.

#6 CREATINE!

Invest in some CREATINE! Creatine mono-fucking-hydrate. That's the ONLY one that has been proven. Sorry guys, but until I see peer reviewed journal articles on other creatines then I don't want to try it. lol Creatine will force water into the muscle cell (intercellularly) so it will make your muscles look fuller. It doesn't cause water retention (extracellulary) - Again, I will take a video on show day taking creatine and consuming water. omg I am a bad ass :shock:

#7 Cardio

If you still want to do cardio, sweet as man. Go for it. But performing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach = the definition of catabolism. When you wake up and you have been fasting for those 7-8 hours or how ever long, your cortisol level will be high. No amount of BCAA's or protein powders can help you fight that. Should always consume carbohydrates before your workouts / cardio because insulin is the most anti catabolic hormone and will counter cortisol.

#8 Planning ahead

Always prepare the meals for the next day and go shopping before you run out. It will make you stick to your prep and make it easier to track your food. Kinda obvious one

That's all I can really think of guys lol. If you've done something totally different and had successes and think what I have said is total crap, that's cool man. I never meant to try and offend anyone : ) - Just what is working for me and what has worked for people that I have helped prep lol. :)