PCT/bridge Begins

Sifo-Dyas

Lovin the use of MPI/MPC Like a BAWS

Whats your opinions on WPC vs mixed blends of MPC etc?

Do you use BCAAs at any stage?

The blends are great but for me MPC has a higher bioavailability and really feels good in my system and because it is stable at heat I can make a nice milky coffee and get 50g of protein in. I do use BCAA often but am really a gunslinger with them and just grab a handful when I do take them 8)

Wow that's sweet f*ck all, how do you maintain your size?

Isn't tinned fruit just sugar in a can?

Don't you just love the passion people have about fruit lol. I can't resist this statement.

Fruit is evil in the opinion of most bodybuilders and nutrition. But I have studied nutrition in depth and competed enough times to know what works for me.

I prefer fresh fruit but in a sinch will rip open a can...Now lets just get a few things straight about fruit.

The sugar in fruit is attached to fibre so it does not cause an insulin spike.

The sugar in fruit is the only sugar that the human body was designed to be able to process very well.

A semi drained tin of light fruit salad only contains 100 calories :shock:

It also is 94.5% sugar free :shock:

Low G.I :shock:

Contains many vital micro-nutrients :shock:

High in fibre :shock:

So what is wrong with fruit? I can't remember?

It does pay to have an intricate knowledge of fruit as they are not all made equally.

I would never head into competition without fruit and I would never show up to competition without Pineapple and bananas.

Fruit get a bad rap aye :nod:

I didnt mean normal fruit, I eat at least 3 servings a day of fresh fruit. I had just heard/read that tinned fruit was full of preservatives and was high in bad sugar due to the syrup? I'm surprised it still has sufficient amount of nutrients still in it. But if you know its good for you then \:D/

Wow that's sweet f*ck all, how do you maintain your size?

Isn't tinned fruit just sugar in a can?

Don't you just love the passion people have about fruit lol. I can't resist this statement.

Fruit is evil in the opinion of most bodybuilders and nutrition. But I have studied nutrition in depth and competed enough times to know what works for me.

I prefer fresh fruit but in a sinch will rip open a can...Now lets just get a few things straight about fruit.

The sugar in fruit is attached to fibre so it does not cause an insulin spike.

The sugar in fruit is the only sugar that the human body was designed to be able to process very well.

A semi drained tin of light fruit salad only contains 100 calories :shock:

It also is 94.5% sugar free :shock:

Low G.I :shock:

Contains many vital micro-nutrients :shock:

High in fibre :shock:

So what is wrong with fruit? I can't remember?

It does pay to have an intricate knowledge of fruit as they are not all made equally.

I would never head into competition without fruit and I would never show up to competition without Pineapple and bananas.

Fruit get a bad rap aye :nod:

Lite Fruit Salad & Icecream \:D/

Apple, oats, cinnemon kiwifruit with yogurt NOOOOMMMMMMM

Apple - Great low impact carbs and a powerful aid to wakening. Appetite suppressant.

Oats - Low GI carbs with high fibre. Reported to help fight depression!

Kiwi Fruit - Powerful antioxidants. new studies suggest that Kiwifruit could be one of the most beneficial fruits for our health! Google that one. It is huge!

Cinnamon - Warming spice. Aids digestion. It is a great source of manganese, fiber, iron, & calcium. Aids in fat loss. Great to help with the symptoms of arthritis.

Yoghurt - Great for the intestinal flora and over all internal well being.

Perfect Chemo :D

Bodyfat was taken today and was over estimated at 13%.

Training a lot harder to reach the same weights as a month ago.

Nutrition is dialed in. Holding no fluid. Looking seriously at beginning pre-comp on Saturday at 14 weeks out. Weight at a solid 104kg.

Nutrition is dialed in. Holding no fluid. Looking seriously at beginning pre-comp on Saturday at 14 weeks out. Weight at a solid 104kg.

On target M8. Time to start pre-comp. 14 weeks gives you extra couple weeks to dial in earlier & tweet last 2 wks. Some even prefer 20wks for this. You need to start a Pre-comp thread :D

On target M8. Time to start pre-comp. 14 weeks gives you extra couple weeks to dial in earlier & tweet last 2 wks. Some even prefer 20wks for this. You need to start a Pre-comp thread :D

+1

That will begin tomorrow :)