NZIFBB AUCKLAND CHAMPS 2011

Whats wrong with these 3 dicks wipping their cloths off and "guest posing" If it was Jay Branch and Kai sure but these three its just insulting. Talk about trying to steal the spotlight. Moes a has been and what have the other two acheived?

If it weren't for Grant competing in the Aussie Pro we would have never had Lee Priests Legendary comments.... "Who's this guy from NZ? Looks like he left his legs on the plane." :grin:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats wrong with these 3 dicks wipping their cloths off and "guest posing" If it was Jay Branch and Kai sure but these three its just insulting. Talk about trying to steal the spotlight. Moes a has been and what have the other two acheived?

If it weren't for Grant competing in the Aussie Pro we would have never had Lee Priests Legendary comments.... "Who's this guy from NZ? Looks like he left his legs on the plane." :grin:

Calls a spade a spade! Or in other words a classic crack up :pfft:

Just me wondering out loud, but what happened in Figure? Janere (Open Tall) beat Teneka (Open Short)... how IMG_4394.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=TMP_SESSION_ID_DI_NOISSES_PMT

was thinking the same, Teneka came in with sick conditioning!, she looked awsome (not that im taking anything away from Janere) i guess thats just how the cookie crumbles when it comes to the judgin panel. guess it depends what they are looking for in a physquie? :shrug:

Lol they had that comment going around that night too!

Awesome pics there girl! When I did my bodybuilding magazine the hardest thing during contest coverage was getting good quality pics, its a real art.

Hey a little bird told me that you are thinking about doing a bikini comp at the end of the year, is that true?

Its definately something I'd like to get more into, so I was thinking about missioning it out to the rest of the comps this year and getting some great work up and available for these guys and girls!

I would love to do a bikini comp so I guess I'd better start training!

HeY Jim Dick , If you have balls you should say that to darryn or grants face!! but I think you are a pussy :-)

HeY Jim Dick , If you have balls you should say that to darryn or grants face!! but I think you are a pussy :-)

Id say it to his face just cause hes a big dude doesnt make him scary. Its time you got off his dick arabcarrot. Put down your pom poms little cheerleader.

Ive got nothing against them I dont even know them (unlike you arabcarrot you seem to be in love with them) but they look like dicks trying to steal the lime light. Like I said they are nobodies and a has been.

for everyone who does not like to see Big Darryn Onekawa,Grant or Moe on stage you small motherfuckers low lives wana be bodybuilders, you need to grow balls and achieve what the best 3 NZ bodybuilders have achieved before you talk your shit,,,shut da f*ck up !!

He quest posed at a show I went to - Darryn that is - and he looked pretty awesome to me and most others - but then I didn't ask everybody so just assuming :) .

Weren't those 3 (that people seem to have a problem with) doing what they were there for - there to guest pose? Don't see a problem with that. I wasn't there though, so don't know. Makes a show a bit more interesting and of course to fill in time.

And from what I know Darryn is a real nice guy, used to work at a fitness store here. NZ'ers don't seem to like seeing others in a position they themselves would like to be in. So I don't think people should be so quick to criticise others.

for everyone who does not like to see Big Darryn Onekawa,Grant or Moe on stage you small motherfuckers low lives wana be bodybuilders, you need to grow balls and achieve what the best 3 NZ bodybuilders have achieved before you talk your shit,,,shut da f*ck up !!

He quest posed at a show I went to - Darryn that is - and he looked pretty awesome to me and most others - but then I didn't ask everybody so just assuming :) .

Weren't those 3 (that people seem to have a problem with) doing what they were there for - there to guest pose? Don't see a problem with that. I wasn't there though, so don't know. Makes a show a bit more interesting and of course to fill in time.

And from what I know Darryn is a real nice guy, used to work at a fitness store here. NZ'ers don't seem to like seeing others in a position they themselves would like to be in. So I don't think people should be so quick to criticise others.

You dont guest pose in trouses. More like they thought they would wow everybody with an impromptu pose off. Tacky as can be. Do it property if your going to guest pose unless your a top ranked bodybuilder which none of them are.

Im not saying that they arent nice guys. Just come across as dicks

People who you sell bunk gear to are trying to get that big but they can't coz it's bunk...

People who you sell bunk gear to are trying to get that big but they can't coz it's bunk...

^ this is what I call a classic crack up. Cant threaten everybody on here now can you arabcarrot.

No name-calling and no source posting, please, guys. :naughty:

Good to see your on your toes tonight Pseudonym. Must be hard having a personal life with us children on here!! :grin:

Your like the father on here.

Can I all you .................Daddy?

You dont guest pose in trouses. More like they thought they would wow everybody with an impromptu pose off. Tacky as can be. Do it property if your going to guest pose unless your a top ranked bodybuilder which none of them are.

Im not saying that they arent nice guys. Just come across as dicks

onk onk onk onk mate go back to da farm and join u cattles m8 .i dnt think croocked as pigs should b on da forum mmmmmm wat u think u guys suppose to set example for da community drug free hahah my ass pig!!arab carott hahahaha wtf u must love dick or sumthing if thats da case ill send a arab carrot all da way dwn to chrischurch so cn stick it up u white ass pig!!u wana gt rasscist?huh if i was u close ur lips i knw alot about u mate so lets leave it at dat pig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!onk onk

You seem like an intelligent, stand up guy.

Id say it to his face just cause hes a big dude doesnt make him scary. Its time you got off his dick arabcarrot. Put down your pom poms little cheerleader.

Ive got nothing against them I dont even know them (unlike you arabcarrot you seem to be in love with them) but they look like dicks trying to steal the lime light. Like I said they are nobodies and a has been.

lol arabcarrot? at least my family is here in NZ and are more successull then most natives of this country and achieved alot . what has ur family achieved? like ur people,ahaha easy to say racist stuff behind a computer old fart, u know me u know where to find me , grow some balls and say it to my face fagnuts, we will see if you are as big as ur words, grow some balls(oh shit my bad they might have gone small form using gear hahaha, invest in some hcg grandpa) u made fun of 3 pros which u will never look like, got something to say it to my face,