NZIFBB AUCKLAND CHAMPS 2011

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging: Saturday, May 28th – 11am start

Finals: Saturday, May 28th – 6pm start

Judging: $15 (or $7.50 for Children under 12 years of age)

Finals: $30 (or $12.50 for Children under 12 years of age)

Anyone from here competing or spectating? I'll be there (in the crowd only! :grin: )

Nate

Anyone from here competing or spectating? I'll be there (in the crowd only! :grin: )

Nate

yeah i might come watch the night show, $12.50 sweet!

Nate

yeah i might come watch the night show, $12.50 sweet!

LOL - $12.50 if you wear your Pumpkin Patch shirt maybe!

Catch you there.

Sounds awesome......

First of all its free as BBro's on the door so straight through the queue. Then I go tan some fine figured ladies as Jimjim cant make it up from Chch. Then it sounds like Sheta wants me to come and say hi so she can feed me some of her baking cos everyone else is dieting!

TOOOO EAAASY!! :pfft: :grin:

See you guys n gals there! :nod:

I wont be there thank god plus from stuff that I saw at last years show like having the tanning boths in the gallery where the genral public could watch the athlets being tanned when the tanning boths should have been back stage and the pre judging and the night show both starting late.

Sounds awesome......

First of all its free as BBro's on the door so straight through the queue

You may not recognise me though as I may have a severe case of ILS (invisible lat syndrome) :pfft:

ok when Nate comes to the door u walk under his arms and Nate u walk under bar brothers lol

Sounds awesome......

First of all its free as BBro's on the door so straight through the queue

You may not recognise me though as I may have a severe case of ILS (invisible lat syndrome) :pfft:

ok when Nate comes to the door u walk under his arms and Nate u walk under bar brothers lol

LOL - might be a bit hard as BBro actually has lats! 280 DL suggests so! :grin:

Looks like there'll be a good presence at the show - managed to convince Big John & the Viking to join us! My mate Reubz & his training partner are heading down, along with Nickoli. Trying to work on PMan & Stef to join us.

We should do a buffet somewhere first!!! And another buffet after the show...... and if there is an intermission maybe a burger run... :pfft: :grin:

Yes well apart from the minor issue already discussed Nate, I'm a little concerned over whats going to happen in the absence of a decent buffet or if there is no intermission!!! People with names like Viking and Big John may peer down the row at the little athletic competitor and decide a snack is needed :shock: :pfft:

Yes well apart from the minor issue already discussed Nate, I'm a little concerned over whats going to happen in the absence of a decent buffet or if there is no intermission!!! People with names like Viking and Big John may peer down the row at the little athletic competitor and decide a snack is needed :shock: :pfft:

LOL - should be a blast. Kinda cool the PLer/SM guys are coing actually, often there is a big gap between the sports supporting each other. I must say there is some good comraderie between the sports here on NZBB and certainly the ESB boys are leading the way with strength demo's at BBing Comps.

Sounds awesome......

First of all its free as BBro's on the door so straight through the queue. Then I go tan some fine figured ladies as Jimjim cant make it up from Chch. Then it sounds like Sheta wants me to come and say hi so she can feed me some of her baking cos everyone else is dieting!

TOOOO EAAASY!! :pfft: :grin:

See you guys n gals there! :nod:

Should I bring supplies!?

Well, the pre-judging whisked through the 30 competitors in record time. Quite a contrast to NABBA's show last week.

It's just a pity this show didn't have more bodybuilders. Moe introduced the Open Men's 60-70kg class, which would be "joined by" the Men's 70-80kg class... and two guys came out on stage.

In fact, the women's Bikini class was one of the best classes of day. I know that's a statement guaranteed to get you die-hard traditionalist bodybuilders fired up, but I'm basing it on competitor numbers and competitive physiques across the class, so I think it's justified.

Anyway, I'm supposed to be somewhere else now, so I'll dump these photos and run. The single chick in the middle is Peachy, who was looking good except for the occasional blurry limb. You'll have to work on that, Peachy. :grin:

post-2-14166822099101_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822099325_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822099548_thumb.jpg

post-2-1416682209976_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822099974_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822100193_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822100416_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822100551_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822100689_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822100827_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822100961_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822101178_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822101394_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822101611_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822101828_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822102042_thumb.jpg

post-2-1416682210226_thumb.jpg

post-2-1416682210249_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822102714_thumb.jpg

post-2-14166822102936_thumb.jpg

In fact, the women's Bikini class was one of the best classes of day. I know that's a statement guaranteed to get you die-hard traditionalist bodybuilders fired up, but I'm basing it on competitor numbers and competitive physiques across the class, so I think it's justified.

It has definitely improved over the last couple of years. By the looks of these photos, the ladies look like they have actually put a load of effort into their physiques, as opposed to past competitions where they looked like they just walked off the street.