Your biggest training milestone?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck i hate people (no racist) not the good kind that work and contribute to society but the scum who leech off of others and are a general leprosy on the population, even worse is the fucken ***** trash fucks who abuse the f*ck out there kids in the supermarket.

so in summary not a racist comment as its directed at everyone

if your a dick = SORT YOUR FUCKEN LIFE OUT

Message to all smart ass fucken shits who are picking on me and who know who are if dont have anything nice say don't it say it all or shut the hell up .

If you are meaning me im not picking on you. If you cant take some advice what are you here for just to talk up the weights you lift.

Get some advice from someone who knows what they are doing and you might actually get some results.

You have posted videos of yourself if you dont want constructive feedback dont post them moviestar.

Remember the topic is "Your biggest training milestone".

I still jerk off over my 300x3 squat, but if you wanna critique it.... It wasn't comp depth, it was a box squat, no it wasn't raw...yada yada yada. It remains one of MY milestones.

The same applies to GR's 205x10 - even if he only did 7 reps, even if the form was non

existent, even if they were partial rack pulls that he didn't lock out & needed straps to hold

on... He remembers 205x10 and therefore to him it is his biggest milestone.

To the armchair critics, tell us about YOUR milestones not criticise others for theirs!!

I still jerk off over my 300x3 squat, but if you wanna critique it.... It wasn't comp depth, it was a box squat, no it wasn't raw...yada yada yada. It remains one of MY milestones.

The same applies to GR's 205x10 - even if he only did 7 reps, even if the form was non

existent, even if they were partial rack pulls that he didn't lock out & needed straps to hold

To the armchair critics, tell us about YOUR milestones not criticise others for theirs!!

Fair call Nate.

My biggest milestones was benching 600kgs. I couldnt unrack it so there was no motion let alone range of motion but I dont care It is my milestone.

I once pretended My 50kg squat was 1000kgs. AWESOME

And I had a dream that I knocked out mike tyson

:haha:

Fair call Nate.

My biggest milestones was benching 600kgs. I couldnt unrack it so there was no motion let alone range of motion but I dont care It is my milestone.

in that dream did u have abs? :pfft:

Fair call Nate.

lol, i shouldnt lol... but too funny

Fair call Nate.

in that dream did u have abs? :pfft:

I think people with abs are greedy. Who needs 6 of something when you can have one. My one power ab will do just fine. :grin:

Message to all smart ass fucken shits who are picking on me and who know who are if dont have anything nice say don't it say it all or shut the hell up .

YEA YOU TELL EM RATTY

[MOD EDIT: Off topic rant.]

Abo's?

NO. THINK LOCAL.

I THINK THE BIGGEST MILESTONE I HAD WAS WHEN I USED TO GO TO TOWN AND CHICKS WOULD CONSTANTLY ASK ME IF I WAS FAMOUS BECAUSE I AM A GOOD LOOKING FILM STAR WHO HAS BIG MUSCLES

dont want to sound like im blowing my own trumpet,

but so far my biggest thrill (training milestone) is benchpressing 140kg (3 pps),with no assistance till the very end x 8 reps.

i get on a high every time i do that weight.

& finally hitting 90kg body weight. :grin:

8)