62 members have voted

1. 1. Do you drink alcohol?

• Yes - without restriction
    • Yes - 5+ drinks per week
    • Yes - 2 - 5 drinks per week
    • Yes - 1 drink per week
    • Kinda - very sparingly
    • No - I'm straight-edge motherfucker.

Samoan muscle, I actually said it is the minority of pacific islanders and Maori doing it not all. Read my posts. But I did say the crimes of alcohol related domestic violence are mostly pacific islanders and Maoris. Those are two different statements. I didn't mean for u to take it the wrong way. From knowing u I know you wouldn't do anything like this thread is about just like the majority wouldn't. Hmm this thread has gone way off topic lol my bad. And I am sorry if I offended any Maori and pacific island people. Good cunts!

lol shot tom!! this site hasnt had some good banter in awhile :pfft:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hand outs are wrong, i'm part Maori (small amount) and i have access to all kinds of money. Why do i deserve it? because some of my ancestors 100 years ago got scammed? too bad! accept responsibility for yourself not blame the government! its the same bullshit over and over again.

Hand outs are wrong, i'm part Maori (small amount) and i have access to all kinds of money. Why do i deserve it? because some of my ancestors 100 years ago got scammed? too bad! accept responsibility for yourself not blame the government! its the same bullshit over and over again.

they dont give out handouts because of what happened 100 years ago, they give out scholarships because there are very few maori graduating from Uni, so its there to encourage maori graduation, which will promote more maori to work and therefore less to bludge off the dole. Maybe we should just scrap it so that there is even more Maori who bludge off the dole, seems like a scholarship is cheaper than 20 years on the dole???

Yeah poor you you victim, you didn't get access to a whole $500 that helped pay for my post grad (FAMILY MONEY like I mentioned earlier). Have never played the Maori card because I've never had to.

GET OVER IT RETARD

$500 from your iwi, would I have got it? No. Why? because im white.

That equals racecard.

Im no victim like I said If I was offered money I wouldnt take it jimjims dont take handouts.

No you wouldn't have received it because you're not family. Iwi is also extended family. Just accept there are opportunities in place for Maori because it's needed (like I've already said). Stop confusing the colour of someones skin to culture and heritage. They're different things (surely you're not just white? You actually have some sort of heritage? Your ancestors?)

Say your family were stakeholders in some sort of organisation that provided scholarships, I wouldnt say "it's because I'm brown!" because I was denied access to YOUR family money would I? Same sort of thing.

Irish heritage we blow things up that we dont like so watchout. :pfft: (im kidding)

This has got way off track and we could arguee on the net forever.

I beleive scholarships should go to the people who deserve them most regardless of race. People in low social economic bacgrounds do need assistance but I dont think it should be based on race.

P.S. Im not racist I hate everyone.

And Ravr4on you sound like a real dick.

$500 from your iwi, would I have got it? No. Why? because im white.

That equals racecard.

Im no victim like I said If I was offered money I wouldnt take it jimjims dont take handouts.

No you wouldn't have received it because you're not family. Iwi is also extended family. Just accept there are opportunities in place for Maori because it's needed (like I've already said). Stop confusing the colour of someones skin to culture and heritage. They're different things (surely you're not just white? You actually have some sort of heritage? Your ancestors?)

Say your family were stakeholders in some sort of organisation that provided scholarships, I wouldnt say "it's because I'm brown!" because I was denied access to YOUR family money would I? Same sort of thing.

Irish heritage we blow things up that we dont like so watchout. :pfft: (im kidding)

This has got way off track and we could arguee on the net forever.

I beleive scholarships should go to the people who deserve them most regardless of race. People in low social economic bacgrounds do need assistance but I dont think it should be based on race.

P.S. Im not racist I hate everyone.

And Ravr4on you sound like a real dick.

Re scholarships I understand where your coming from, and Im personally in the middle, Im just argueing the other point as it is a relative point that the govt has taken. Im a dick? just because im debating with you?

cool bro

I'm surprised no one has complained about the white collar criminals. Those dicks caused the recession, trading money they didn't even have. Just cos they wear a suit it doesn't seem as bad. They should do police 10 white criminal & expose those cunts.

I'm surprised no one has complained about the white collar criminals. Those dicks caused the recession, trading money they didn't even have. Just cos they wear a suit it doesn't seem as bad. They should do police 10 white criminal & expose those cunts.

yeah that shiz is shocking, shame on the US govt for not keeping an eye on their record profits. Havnt quite a few of em been prosecuted?? just googled and turns out very few got done. I presume it is because of loops holes in the law. Its BS though, agreed there TB